PDA

View Full Version : Kleers

Tolstoyevski
11-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Am I the only one who thinks they're abit too powerful for how many you face against in a mixed horde? Inb4 l2strafenubcakes, I could run circles on them all day, and have been in every Sam game, but Croteam drastically increased their jump range, not for their initiating attack but for how far away they fly once you do dodge them. Along with not being able to melee a kleer from behind seeing as this is almost always the way one would kill them even with weapons, it seems completely counter productive to ever have the oppertunity to melee one infront seeing as you're unable to get proper positioning if they jumped against a wall, and still unable to from infront once they start whailing on you. Most other mobs it makes sense with seeing as they're not as melee dangerous despite their weaponry, but do you guys feel that being able to melee a kleer from behind would be a too easy way to kill them or not?

Or is this what I get for playing on Serious?

jiggylo
11-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Rediculously hard gameplay + unlimited respawns and ammo = LOVE

Kurask
11-22-2011, 05:24 PM
I find them extremely easy to kill with the sledgehammer on Serious. Just got to get the timing right to swing mid-jump. You can also press E and melee kill them, though you'll end up dead if there's more than one most likely.

I'm pretty sure they've always been this powerful on Serious. Can't say I have a problem with it.

Tolstoyevski
11-22-2011, 06:19 PM
I don't know, between them and Biomech larges being able to, ahem, Sprint while firing, Croteam has made some very strange changes to the game I grew up with :(

Its like, I need to completely throw out everything I learned in years of playing Sam for this.

MADDOGGE
11-22-2011, 06:24 PM
I find them extremely easy to kill with the sledgehammer on Serious. Just got to get the timing right to swing mid-jump. You can also press E and melee kill them, though you'll end up dead if there's more than one most likely.

I'm pretty sure they've always been this powerful on Serious. Can't say I have a problem with it.Tip! You can quickly drop your melee treasures by R-clicking instead of having to throw them to get rid of them. Comes in handy, especially in intense areas.;)