PDA

View Full Version : Ice stuck under my character's feet

.charuas
11-22-2011, 10:51 PM
While exploring the area around Winterhold I stumbled upon a trap with a frost spell that ended up in this:

http://i.imgur.com/pcrIE.jpg

I can fix it by going on thirdperson and doing the sexchange fix, but if I change back to firstperson it returns. Is there any console command or even some fix to remove it?

burningazrael
11-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Most of the appearance bugs can be fixed by being hit by a spell of the same type. I had an arrow stuck in my face for like 2 hours, before I finally got hit by another arrow and it despawned.

.charuas
11-22-2011, 11:03 PM
I tried hitting myself with a Frost Rune spell but the ice is still under my character. So annoying.

guillote5
11-22-2011, 11:03 PM
or you can hit the console command and do a sexchange once to go female then a second time to return to normal and fix it

.charuas
11-22-2011, 11:06 PM
or you can hit the console command and do a sexchange once to go female then a second time to return to normal and fix it

I said in the main post, I can fix the glitch by doing the sexchange command while on thirdperson, but as soon as I return to firstperson it returns to my character's feet.

.charuas
11-23-2011, 08:01 AM
After messing around with many console commands I managed to fix it. A visual effect of the Ice Wraith was stuck on my character. If you also have this frosty feet glitch, type this on the console:
player.addspell 000CAF8A
player.removespell 000CAF8A

JohnnyFronthole
11-23-2011, 08:36 AM
After messing around with many console commands I managed to fix it. A visual effect of the Ice Wraith was stuck on my character. If you also have this frosty feet glitch, type this on the console:
player.addspell 000CAF8A

Are you using an NFL mod?

+rep for posting the fix. Haven't had this trouble, but it's good that the fix is out there.

sucrilhus
11-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Sexchange doesn't solve it?

Sexchange solves everything concerning looks, just don't share the secret with orthodox people, they don't like these ideas very much yet.

Ataraxis420
11-23-2011, 08:57 AM
Get shot by an arrow or ice spike in third person view. It'll fix it. I was once running around with an ice spike through my plexus for about 5 days.

dRed_Devilb
11-25-2011, 04:44 AM
player.addspell 000CAF8A

Had the exact same problem, one of viewers of my topic linked me here. +rep to you for finding the solution. ;)

dRed_Devilb
11-25-2011, 04:46 AM
Someone else had this exact same problem a few days ago. If only they could see this, lol.

Oh, believe me, I saw it. xD

ironclawx
11-25-2011, 04:48 AM
Oh, believe me, I saw it. xD

Ah was you, I see. Good to know it's sorted. Saw the Youtube video, gotta say that must have been annoying. :D

dRed_Devilb
11-25-2011, 04:51 AM
Ah was you, I see. Good to know it's sorted. Saw the Youtube video, gotta say that must have been annoying. :D

The whole video was annoying, between the stutter, the brotherhood initiate hammering "It's good to see you, Listener." and the damn snake steaming at my feet. xD I wish it had some value as a funny video, but not even that!

Howler54 II
11-25-2011, 05:34 AM
I have a similar problem..

I don't know what spell it is (have barely done any spellcasting).. but I have a massive chunk of ice lodged through my neck and chest. I've fast traveled, slept, tried on different gear and so on.. But it dosnt go away.

Oh and it also has a frosty puff effect to it..

dRed_Devilb
11-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Try taking some screenshots, so we can see how it looks like... :)

laxitute33
11-27-2011, 05:55 PM
well does anyone have a fix for this ice glitch under the feet for xbox 360? its driving me nuts :confused:

ironclawx
11-27-2011, 05:57 PM
well does anyone have a fix for this ice glitch under the feet for xbox 360? its driving me nuts :confused:

You can't access console...on console.

laxitute33
11-27-2011, 06:07 PM
I know, just thought I might as well ask

Kiya
11-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Supposedly if another enemy shoots ice at you it will get rid of the glitch - same as with the arrows that get stuck in you I believe.

ironclawx
11-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Supposedly if another enemy shoots ice at you it will get rid of the glitch - same as with the arrows that get stuck in you I believe.

No. Numerous other people have had this glitch and only been able to fix it with console commands (see page 1).

Slim chance that getting shot will fix this one.

Baronz
12-08-2011, 10:24 PM
player.addspell 000CAF8A

omg you are a lifesaver. Was about to give up and reload a save from over an hour ago. Must be horrible on consoles since there doesnt seem to be a fix. That ice was driving me NUTS!