PDA

View Full Version : Oops, sorry!!

last night
11-23-2011, 01:29 AM
what's wrong with you steam ?
after we bought the game and the game was available in steam store
now it said Batman:a ♥♥♥♥ing Arkham City is currently unavailable in your region
does this ♥♥♥♥ing mean we cant download the ♥♥♥♥ing game? should we use the ♥♥♥♥ing VPN to download it and to launch this game every time?

We need to clarify why this game is not available on store steam (worldwide)

ParadoxSalem
11-23-2011, 03:27 AM
what's wrong with you steam ?
after we bought the game and the game was available in steam store
now it said Batman:a ♥♥♥♥ing Arkham City is currently unavailable in your region
does this ♥♥♥♥ing mean we cant download the ♥♥♥♥ing game? should we use the ♥♥♥♥ing VPN to download it and to launch this game every time?

We need to clarify why this game is not available on store steam (worldwide)

So submit a ticket to Steam Support and stop beating your head against the desk in the forums.

last night
11-23-2011, 03:33 AM
firstly this forum for everybody i think
secondly you know steam support will never get form them the answer you need at least to wait for 3 days

Limonov
11-23-2011, 04:46 AM
have the same probleme, wtf? the game is not available anymore in my region.

ParadoxSalem
11-23-2011, 04:49 AM
firstly this forum for everybody i think
secondly you know steam support will never get form them the answer you need at least to wait for 3 days

Yes, the forum is for everyone. But NO ONE will be able to help you with your Steam account through here. Steam Support are the only ones who can help.

Lord_Gannondorf
11-23-2011, 04:51 AM
It's the same in Australia. The game was supposed to be unlocked in a couple of days here, but just after the game was 'unavailable to this region' it was unlocked. I'm guessing Valve just messed something up behind the scenes, they'll fix it up when they're out of bed I reckon (about 5 or 6 hours from now).

nyran125
11-23-2011, 05:06 AM
there must be an issue, its the same in New Zealand too. Im sure it will be fixed.

Man games are getting too big to Download these days however. Sheesh. in a few years time are all games going to be like 30 GB's!!??!!?!/

ParadoxSalem
11-23-2011, 05:09 AM
there must be an issue, its the same in New Zealand too. Im sure it will be fixed.

Man games are getting too big to Download these days however. Sheesh. in a few years time are all games going to be like 30 GB's!!??!!?!/

Star Wars: Force Unleashed was 30. Ah, good times. I didn't see the filesize until after I'd started downloading..

Lord_Gannondorf
11-23-2011, 05:28 AM
Force Unleashed was ridiculous, thank god I could get it all (and this) unmetered.

There's a bunch of files in a folder called "MoviesStereo". I'm guessing that's for 3D, but it really should be an optional download -- it's over 7GB!

Titicamara
11-23-2011, 06:49 PM
When are they releasing this game to the rest of the world?

last night
11-25-2011, 09:59 AM
till now, no answer and we can't download this game,