PDA

View Full Version : This item is currently unavailable in your region

holodoc
11-23-2011, 07:19 AM
I know the game is still not out but all of the sudden since yesterday "Batman Arkham City" is diplayed as "currently unavailable in your region" whenever I try to enter the game store page.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue? I've done preorders before but never has it happened for a game to be "unavailable", even if it was still not released. I bought the game about a month ago and until just recently (as I said a day or two) the game is suddenly not available anymore (though I have it in my library).

Krawietz
11-23-2011, 07:25 AM
Well, the same happens to me, the interesting part is that I Was able to download the Steam version of the game yesterday, but now that I want to check for any DLC this it saids "currently unavailable in your region", wich has no logic.

holodoc
11-23-2011, 07:35 AM
Well, the same happens to me, the interesting part is that I Was able to download the Steam version of the game yesterday, but now that I want to check for any DLC this it saids "currently unavailable in your region", wich has no logic.

Wait there was a preload available for this game? :confused:

rmartinezdl
11-23-2011, 07:45 AM

Yes through a link that was postd here in the forums.

and wht the ♥♥♥♥ with this! dammit!

ichi215
11-23-2011, 07:49 AM
THis is ridiculous...why offer it...then when its about to release....O WAIT your Restricted....will we get a refund for this?

Krawietz
11-23-2011, 07:51 AM

Well I downloaded it the day of the release, (yesterday in my case) and I can play it without problems, but i what the DLCs, and if the storepage is not available, what I am going to do??

#DEADC0DE
11-23-2011, 08:07 AM
The game is not available in Japan.

Rancor26
11-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Well wtf where is the countdown to europe release? Why do i see released 23 November when it actually isn't on my country? It was working before but now it isn't... Valve please if something is not broken don't "fix" it.