PDA

View Full Version : Just bought the game

Moe45673
11-23-2011, 12:42 PM
I'm hoping it's as good as it looks in the trailers and I don't experience any of the bugs people complain about :p

Moe45673
11-23-2011, 11:23 PM
Well, played through the first chapter. I can see this game being a lot of fun in multiplayer. Unfortunately, that seems to be dead :(

As for Singleplayer, so far have had a flawless experience. It's only 2.50, anyone want to friend me and have a go? It's like playing a version of Simcity (or more like transport tycoon/cities in motion) where your goal is to build your own roadways while keeping the other person from building his. A bit like Ticket To Ride but not turn based and way more malicious!

SNDZag1
01-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Well, played through the first chapter. I can see this game being a lot of fun in multiplayer. Unfortunately, that seems to be dead :(

As for Singleplayer, so far have had a flawless experience. It's only 2.50, anyone want to friend me and have a go? It's like playing a version of Simcity (or more like transport tycoon/cities in motion) where your goal is to build your own roadways while keeping the other person from building his. A bit like Ticket To Ride but not turn based and way more malicious!

Glad to hear you've had a good experience with singleplayer! There's a Steam group dedicated to getting multiplayer organized (and you can find other like-minded individuals through there).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DetourmultiplayerNOW

Hope that helps some! Game on!