PDA

View Full Version : Need help from someone whose L.A. Noire's .net Framework installed on first time setu

Nedwans
11-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey guys. So I've been having the same problem as many people here on this forum causing the .net framework installation to crash during the first time setup. I think I may know how to solve the problem, but I need help from someone whose L.A. Noire's .net Framework installed with no problems during first time setup. Oh, and you need to be running Vista or Windows 7.

If this applies to you, pleas help me by opening you registry editor type "regedit.exe" without quotes into you start menu) and navigate to (Computer/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/valve/Steam/Apps/110800). Click on the folder and tell me everything you see inside, especially if it says REG_DWORD under type. Just write down what you see for the name of each value (with correct spacing, spelling,etc). Hopefully, when I get this info I can solve everyone's problem once and for all. Your help in this is much appreciated.

P.S. Since you aren't changing any values in the registry, it won't be dangerous to your game or computer. Just make you you don't change anything, just look. :)