PDA

View Full Version : Shall I complete AA first?

tersagun
11-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey guys,

just wondering, shall I first complete Batman AA or AC is quite an independant story? Of course, finishing the first game is the logical route but considering I don't have too much playing time and AC is just unlocked, I don't know if I should spend few days to finish off AA ;-)

Tinman5751
11-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Hey guys,

just wondering, shall I first complete Batman AA or AC is quite an independant story? Of course, finishing the first game is the logical route but considering I don't have too much playing time and AC is just unlocked, I don't know if I should spend few days to finish off AA ;-)

Imo go finish AA first cus its as heck of awesome as i suppose AC is,and you unlock gadgedts and stuff in AA step by step and learn how to use them,which will all ultimately be available wheb you start playing AC :)

tersagun
11-25-2011, 03:56 PM
That's a nice point, thanks mate :-)

joelegecko
11-25-2011, 03:58 PM
You don't have to but the Arkham Asylum ending is somehow tied to Arkham City and there are references you won't catch if you haven't playe the first game.

Except for that ( and the fact B: AA is worth finishing :) ), your fun shouldn't be spoiled if you don't finish the first game first.