PDA

View Full Version : F1 2011 excutable has stopped working

Kimohboda
11-25-2011, 03:00 PM
Yeah, still have the same problem. As soon as i want to go out for a session and choose the option "Drive out". As soon as the guy takes off the monitor the screen freezes. At that point i can only terminate the exe at the taskmanager.

- Deleted GFWL
- Reinstalled GFWL and updates it to latest version = 3.5.0050.0 / 3.5.0092.0
- Did a manual update from the latest directx drivers.
- Did a manual reinstall of the redist 2005
- Deleted F1 2011 within steam.
- Deleted the Formulaone2011 folder
- Installed F1 2011 via Steam and checked F1 2011 version = 1.2.0.0
- Did a file integrity check = ok
- Fired F1 2011 up and.....same problem!!! exe stops working at exact same point in game. Before the fantastic 1.2 patch at least i could run the game.

CM are truly a bunch of losers. Just like F1 2010 they stick their heads into the sand for any problem because this kind of development grows way above their heads. Truly bad management!

I followed the release of Sword od the stars II which was a huge disaster for people who bought the game. They were not able to play the game due to severe bugs. Kerberos, the developers promised they were going to fix those bugs. Its will take a loooong time before SOTS II will be playable but at least: they listen to their customers and they work the upcomming years on SOTSII. CM cant work on F1 2011 anymore cause they are already making new bugs for F1 2012.

They are big and they have money, which means they are slow and arrogant.

TTG
11-25-2011, 04:25 PM
There is a CM fix here (http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2011-tech-game-support-1420/477326-pc-cant-drive-out-garage-fix.html)

werner_tarkus
11-27-2011, 09:59 AM
The CM Fox doesn't work for the Excutable problem.
It's almost 2 weeks when i mailed Codemasters about this problem and still no answer.
Steam has give me an answer, more than one, but not one has given a solution for the problem.
Ive paid for something that doesn't work.
Codemaster knows it but doesn't do anything about it !!