PDA

View Full Version : Issues with "first time setup" and GFLW not showing/installing

Indirect Lemon
11-25-2011, 04:22 PM
EVERY single time I hit play for Arkham City I get first time setup... which is just frustrating. Is there a fix for this?

If I press Live overlay on the menu my game crashes. If I press the home key in game nothing happens. If I try to install the GFWL client marketplace thing separately the installation fails due to a "Error code: 0x80070641"

The Game runs absolutely fine, I just CANNOT sign into GFWL so... I can't save my progress... What the hell? Can anyone suggest anything?

freelancer91
11-25-2011, 07:33 PM
I have a similar problem. Although my games doesn't crash when I press the Live overlay button, absolutely nothing happens when I do press it. I tried reinstalling the game and nothing changed. It never asks me to sign into Live and as a result, I am also unable to save my progress. By any chance are you running Windows Developer Preview x64? I'm running that and I am wondering if Games for Windows Live hasn't been updated to run properly on it....

#DEADC0DE
11-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Install all the files from the Setup folder.

d:\Steam\steamapps\common\batman2\Setup\

Except AMD_DCOptSetup.exe, unless you have an AMD processor.