PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in ghost forest

jessabella
11-26-2011, 03:19 PM
Hi guys. Guess I'm the new girl around here. This game is hilarious. I love the humor and it brings back so many memories of why I became a gamer in the first place. I am pretty stuck though. I can get out of the ghost forest however i am missing a few items. I found a walk-though but it wasn't much help. Mainly I want to figure out where to find the statue of cthulhu and I believe a sword or armor for Sharpe, sorry forgot item name. I'm away from my computer.

Can some one give me step by step details how to get them. I know it's silly but I like finding everything in games. I have not had much luck in locating a map or other help for the ghost forest. I am tempted to break out the pen and paper since I have been through hat place so many times.

Jessabella :o

fundraiser
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
dude. just walk

jessabella
02-05-2012, 01:35 AM
1st. I'm not a dude. How many guys named Jessabella do you know. None I hope.

2nd. That post was made months ago. Why necro a thread? If I haven't figured it out after months then I really should not be playing.

3rd. My question wasn't about finding my way out. It was about finding the treasure chests , which I have long since figured out.