PDA

View Full Version : How to activate on Steam from Humble Bundle?

kg333
11-29-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi all,

I haven't been able to add Dungeons of Dredmor to my Steam account from the Humble Bundle, since I purchased last week and activated the key then. Trying to activate the key again results in an error.

Any Humble Bundle owners around who've run into the problem of games being added to the Bundle after using their Steam key?

KG

EDIT: Found the info I needed after digging around on their page a bit: https://humble-bundle.tenderapp.com/kb/humble-introversion-bundle/humble-introversion-bundle-faq

"If you already redeemed an Aquaria/Crayon Physics Steam key, you will need to restart Steam in order for Dungeons of Dredmor to show up in your game library."

renshredder
11-29-2011, 02:25 PM
ah, got the same problem, thanks for the info!

Evecque
11-29-2011, 07:16 PM
I have a slightly different problem. I already owned Crayon Physics Deluxe and Aquaria before purchasing the latest bundle. I couldn't enter the code given me as I already owned the games. After the addition of Dredmor I still can't enter the code and the game will not appear in my list despite multiple restarts of Steam.

I sent Humbe Bundle an email. Any other suggestions?

Freq9
11-30-2011, 12:15 PM
FYI. The version you download from the Humble Bundle website is a higher version than the Steam activated version.

Isaac20
12-02-2011, 02:56 PM
I have a slightly different problem. I already owned Crayon Physics Deluxe and Aquaria before purchasing the latest bundle. I couldn't enter the code given me as I already owned the games. After the addition of Dredmor I still can't enter the code and the game will not appear in my list despite multiple restarts of Steam.

I sent Humbe Bundle an email. Any other suggestions?

If you haven't heard back from Humble Bundle yet I would suggest shooting an email to Gaslamp Games, or posting a comment on this (http://www.gaslampgames.com/2011/11/29/dungeons-of-dredmor-now-in-the-humble-indie-bundle/) blog post, as it seems they're still reading (and replying to) them. They might be able to hook you up with a seperate Dredmor key.