PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else?

THETRUEDOZAH
11-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Has anyone else who opted to disconnect their Skyrim.exe from steam and turned off automatic updates encountered problems with launching Steam games that have the 'Steam Cloud Synchronization' option checked?

I can no longer launch any Steam Game with this 'feature' until I disable it. What exactly does Steam Cloud Synchronization do and should I be concerned that I can no longer use it?

I was going to wait until the CK was released to finally synch up my files with Steam, reapply all the necessary fixes, and therefore be able to keep up with the current patches being used by the mod community but now I'm not sure.

Warlander
11-29-2011, 09:33 PM
lol

funny

THETRUEDOZAH
11-30-2011, 12:36 AM
I never touched mods for oblivion wont for skyrim, i play what the devs made and thats it, there game, there job to fix it and make it right.

Modding to me is a problem, your taking away responsibility from the devs, why fix something when someone else fixed it.

♥♥♥♥ mods and user generated content.

They need to fix there own ♥♥♥♥ and give the players what they want and pay for.
it was an issue with the downtime that caused me to require a steam restart. had nothing to do with my tinkerings. but please, feel free to continue making quality posts like this.