PDA

View Full Version : Wow

midnight900
11-30-2011, 06:37 PM
Well I was going to purchase this game, but now that I see all these negative reviews on it I guess I will think twice on this one. Kind of sucks to see such a good trailer on this and also photos and then figure out everything seems to be out of Sync. I wouldn't expect this out of Konami.

AmphibiousKitty
11-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Get it for a console if you are so inclined to do so.

Problem solved, just stay far away from this PC port.

notdeadyet
11-30-2011, 10:38 PM
yeah. the PC port suck...like really bad. I got it for ps3 and it runs ok. not the best story but, hey, whadayagunnado??

midnight900
11-30-2011, 10:45 PM
Yeah that is true. I guess I can pick it up for the PS3 then.

arafeli
11-30-2011, 10:47 PM
my main problem with the game is the loading screens...
i try not to die like crazy just that i wont get stuck for 1/1.5m on the loading screen i had that on the police station that suckd soo bad when this 5 monsters with the axe as a head jump on you...

midnight900
12-01-2011, 06:34 AM
my main problem with the game is the loading screens...
i try not to die like crazy just that i wont get stuck for 1/1.5m on the loading screen i had that on the police station that suckd soo bad when this 5 monsters with the axe as a head jump on you...

Now what version is this for, is that for the PC version of the game or the PlayStation 3 System?

notdeadyet
12-01-2011, 06:11 PM
for the ps3 its not that bad. probably a 39 second loading screen every 10 minutes of story progression. Now the PC port on the other hand..... as for the monster, it appears in every version of the game. there is a crapload of the axe head monsters at the police station but they give you a shotgun beforehand

Nickq2007
12-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Loading times were pretty fast for me on the PC version. That should be the least of your worries for this port.

Anyway if it gets another good sale during the christmas thing, I'd recommend getting it as long as you have decent hardware. The PC version has some issues, but it's still playable and has the potential to be the most immersive version of the game with some tweaks.

R4IDER
12-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Get it for a console if you are so inclined to do so.

Problem solved, just stay far away from this PC port.

Thats a bad idea.

Yeah it's a ♥♥♥♥ console port but don't buy the game on a console because the PC version is bad; simply don't buy the game at all otherwise we will continue to keep getting ♥♥♥♥ games like this.

AmphibiousKitty
12-23-2011, 12:08 AM
Thats a bad idea.

Yeah it's a ♥♥♥♥ console port but don't buy the game on a console because the PC version is bad; simply don't buy the game at all otherwise we will continue to keep getting ♥♥♥♥ games like this.

I was saying if he wanted to play it so bad, then he might as well get it for console anyways. ♥♥♥♥ty PC ports are nothing new and they aren't going to go away any time soon. besides, buying the game used won't give money to Konami anyways.

qcoutlawz
12-26-2011, 08:26 PM
?? I just bought it for 10$ the games good it runs perfectly fine I play with a xbox controller and the graphics look really good for a 2008 game.