PDA

View Full Version : How do I create Odious Puffballs?

Freq9
12-01-2011, 03:52 PM
I created a character with Fungal Arts. The wiki says I can turn mushrooms into Odious Puffballs. How do I do that? I've tried using the Moldsmith skill but it's random and rarely creates an Odious Puffball.

skiddlywibble
12-01-2011, 04:04 PM
One type of mushroom gives you roughly 1-3 throwable puffballs when consumed. There may be some other trick to it, but from what I've seen they only come from that one random mushroom. Still, I ended up with 40 of them by level three, so they're not that rare if you grow frequently.

Freq9
12-01-2011, 04:09 PM
One type of mushroom gives you roughly 1-3 throwable puffballs when consumed. There may be some other trick to it, but from what I've seen they only come from that one random mushroom. Still, I ended up with 40 of them by level three, so they're not that rare if you grow frequently.

Right, when you eat Odious Puffballs you make Puffballs. I'm trying to figure out how to make the Odious Puffballs.

skiddlywibble
12-01-2011, 04:21 PM
They just spawn like any other mushroom. You can grow them, transmute another mushroom or find them as loot. As far as I know, there's no way to specificly make them, so it's a crapshoot whatever you do.

Freq9
12-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Ok, thanks for clarifying that.