PDA

View Full Version : Creation Kit::What do you want to do first??

Odins Raven
12-05-2011, 12:00 PM
I know when that creation kit comes out the first few things I'd like to try and fix are:

-Amount of Cliffracer 1.0 spawns(lessen)
- I'd like to jump while sprinting...i don't know about you guys but not being able to jump while sprinting really irks me. Don't know if i can mess around with that but I'd sure like to try!
- I want to mess around with gravity. There i said it.
- I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but why can't I use my weapons or magic underwater?

How about you? What do you want to do?

caphead
12-05-2011, 12:01 PM
i want a divorce!

Andarvi
12-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Shut the f*** up mod for companions/dogs/noisy summons.

MalcomGTX
12-05-2011, 12:04 PM

You can sorta do that now.

Replace the associated sound files with empty files of the same length.

KuranesDreamer
12-05-2011, 12:11 PM
I am going to make a Bard based on myself (IRL) using actual voice files, and will make him a player follower that sings songs as you dungeon crawl :D

Zealto
12-05-2011, 12:17 PM
I hope someone fixes the god awful balancing and combat. It is like Bethesda hired a ♥♥♥♥ing monkey to do it.

Jano Ris
12-05-2011, 12:17 PM
I sure hope someone fixes the stacking of items...especially soul gems..

Ah and more importantly:
Would be awesome if someone could make an unique guard that has an arrow in his knee (and perhaps looks a lot more stronger/ muscular / bigger than a normal guard) He will be the only one saying the arrow in the knee quote.

Edit: and now that i think about it level balancing

thediscordian
12-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Interactive intercourse mod with full nudity and optional relationship building sim.

What? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm sure as hell not gonna be the only person working on one.

KleyMEN
12-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Add a Hand to Hand perk tree.

Too bad I don't have any mod experience whatsoever (except replacing sound files!). :(

jaydude16
12-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Id wanna see flyable dragons that you can also use to fight.

malek1013
12-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Interactive intercourse mod with full nudity and optional relationship building sim.

What? Why are you looking at me like that? I'm sure as hell not gonna be the only person working on one.

Just what Skyrim needs. Quick Time events meant to be played with one hand.

Andarvi
12-05-2011, 01:08 PM
I hope someone fixes the god awful balancing and combat. It is like Bethesda hired a ♥♥♥♥ing monkey to do it.

You can expect the Skyrim version of Obscuro Overhaul very soon after the Construction kit is out. There are many people that feel this way, myself included.

Still, better than vanila Oblivion was.

GirlPower23
12-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Will be my first time attempting modding. (Have like six years of 3d design experience but no modding experience, pathetic right?) I'll probably redo some of my high res models to make them low poly and then see how that goes. (Weapons mostly here) I'll see how things go from there and might move up to bigger projects, such as Homes or Mansions. A lot of beautiful homes came out of the Japanese modding scene and would like to create my own if I can get a hang of the Modding process. I figure I'll have a lot of documents to read before hand though.. haha. So I guess that's where I'll be starting.

flarp
12-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Fix the UI, but i guess others are already doing that...

i really want a survival mode, where you have to eat/drink/sleep. I playing as an outdoorsman/hunter and it would go well with this character.

im too lazy to actually mod

arron1718
12-05-2011, 01:58 PM
add a third floor to breezehome maybe with a roof patio with a small pool

Doopliss
12-05-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm going to try a morale/surrender mod to make bandits at least a bit less aggressive than Draugr. Should be viable, so long as modding Skyrim isn't harder than modding Oblivion.

Also a vampire overhaul somewhere along the way.

Odins Raven
12-05-2011, 04:23 PM
These are great suggestions guys! I've thought of a lot of them but right now whats REALLY BOTHERING ME THE MOST IS HOW CRAPPY TRYING TO JUMP WHILE SPRINTING FEELS.

Anyone else get annoyed by that?

Xinra
12-05-2011, 04:27 PM
These are great suggestions guys! I've thought of a lot of them but right now whats REALLY BOTHERING ME THE MOST IS HOW CRAPPY TRYING TO JUMP WHILE SPRINTING FEELS.

Yeah, that's annoying. But what's also annoying is not being able to shoot arrows while on horseback.

CamIAm
12-05-2011, 04:27 PM

Sure, but I can't imagine that it's something that you will be able to fix with the construction set.

TheSagetEffect
12-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Make Sheogorath a companion.

Tyrax Lightning
12-05-2011, 05:11 PM
I once played DA:O, (but not Awakenings or DA 2) & I enjoyed making Morphs. (Though I definitely wasn't anywhere near the best at them, like the Morph Gods, like 'mochen' & 'Avatar Hunter' & the like...) If I end up getting Skyrim, I will definitely consider doing more Morph-Making. I wanted to do more in the DA Toolset as well, but never managed to get it learned. If I managed to power up my Modding Skills this time, I think it would also be fun if I could figure out how to make Hair & Clothes/Gear as well! :D

(Any of ya that have played DA: Origins might remember me from the BioWare Social Site. If not, no sweat. My Screen name here & there are one & the same. My memory is a useless pile of *bleep*, so I know how it feels to have trouble remembering past acquaintances.) I can still have problems with time constraints... but I dunno if they're ever really gonna go away, so...

jcscrogs
12-05-2011, 08:50 PM

Lol, estrus mod for Skyrim...

Milkycookie
12-05-2011, 09:04 PM
I know when that creation kit comes out the first few things I'd like to try and fix are:

-Amount of Cliffracer 1.0 spawns(lessen)
- I'd like to jump while sprinting...i don't know about you guys but not being able to jump while sprinting really irks me. Don't know if i can mess around with that but I'd sure like to try!
- I want to mess around with gravity. There i said it.
- I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but why can't I use my weapons or magic underwater?

How about you? What do you want to do?

The ability to customize all the females to this (http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/06/tera-online-e3-highlights/) would be nice.

KuranesDreamer
12-05-2011, 09:13 PM

Just think: if you actually got together with all those other modders doing that, some of you might actually get laid in the real world. ;)

Yvese
12-05-2011, 09:16 PM
The ability to customize all the females to this (http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/06/tera-online-e3-highlights/) would be nice.Yea there was a good one that made females look animeish in Oblivion.

Think it was Exnem? I forget. Regardless I hope someone works on it or is working on one :D

eriaa
12-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Some ideas I have are fixing the UI, making a survival/realism mode and then working on quest modules.

thediscordian
12-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Just think: if you actually got together with all those other modders doing that, some of you might actually get laid in the real world. ;)

Just got laid actually, don't need the GECK to do that. =P

For the prudish who don't think that sex is a normal part of being human here's another idea. Port over the Vault jumpsuit and Pipboy from Fallout and equip 'em on all the couriers runnin' around. ^.^

HackthePlanet
12-05-2011, 10:34 PM
A mod that makes Dragonrend actually work like it's supposed to: Hitting dragons out of the sky instead of making them want to land.

Kind of stupid that this shout, which is supposedly the ultimate dragon slaying tool, has to rely on the dragon being a willing participant.

Doopliss
12-05-2011, 10:41 PM
A mod that makes Dragonrend actually work like it's supposed to: Hitting dragons out of the sky instead of making them want to land.Man, I hope this is viable. I mean, Skyrim already has crash-landing dragons.

qaewt
12-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Prostitution mod. Why marry someone when you cant f**** her.

Andarvi
12-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Prostitution mod. Why marry someone when you cant f**** her.

If you have to pay your wife to get her in bed with you, you're doing something very wrong...

Ridonk
12-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Streamlined intro that allows auto-pickup of main quest without having to sit in a carriage for 5 minutes.

Buick72
12-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Add a Hand to Hand perk tree.

Too bad I don't have any mod experience whatsoever (except replacing sound files!). :(

This! I made a drunken kleptomaniac Orc-mage who punches everyone... So far.. not working out so well. Also... add in some *drunk* effects, blurred screen or something. I made him down every bottle he stole from the Whiterun inn before he got caught to get rid of the evidence but nothing happened... What's the fun of making an Alcoholic Orc if you can't get him drunk?

Please do... So tired of Companion banter...

Companion:"I learned to fight with swords from my mother, can you imagine?"
Me: "..... stay there a sec" *stealth up behind her and slits her throat* "I'm sorry you were saying? Ahhh crap now I gotta carry all that stuff I handed you!?" *quickloads*

Companion: "I learned to fight with swords from my mother, can you imagine?"
Me: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" *stab stab stab*

Tyrax Lightning
12-17-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm curious... anyone tempted to build their own Companions &/or Spouses? :p

ImpSpanker
12-17-2011, 06:07 PM
I want horses to be able to hold 2 peeps and stop them from running into combat alone..

asdfzxc920
12-17-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm going to make it so you really can play a confused turtle.

Zhijn
12-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Mod Helgen into a player owned city/castle?. ^_^

rampagehunt
12-17-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm going to add backwards flying dragons...j/k

I'd like to see more weapons and armor of course.

Better blood and gore. The blood splatters not showing up is annoying. I wish it had gore like fallout, makes more sense because come on your chopping and smashing people.

Cowardly Noob
12-17-2011, 10:58 PM
Mod Helgen into a player owned city/castle?. ^_^

Don't forget the personal army and the ability to wage war against both the Imperials and the Stormcloaks by conquering holds.

Or simply have the army do your dirty work for you.

Kimori
12-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Tweak the Hircine's Ring effect - merely having it in your inventory would allow the bonus transformations, rather than having to reequip it every time.

Capn Tucker
12-17-2011, 11:23 PM
First person horseback riding (they had it in Oblivion). And ability to shoot arrows/cast without dismounting..

OrigAlthazar
12-17-2011, 11:35 PM
A third floor equipped like that would be nice; so would a basement with more storage and an enchanter!

hoilst
12-18-2011, 06:11 AM
Make a mod that results in a fart sound being played every time you eat a cabbage.

hoilst
12-18-2011, 06:13 AM
Rideable mammoths.

ogboot
12-18-2011, 06:19 AM
Latrine mod?

Andarvi
12-18-2011, 06:34 AM
I'll mod in a jolly white bearded nord, who travels from Windhelm to Dawnstar on a reindeer pulled sleigh, going HO HO HO all the way.

Sick_of_This
12-18-2011, 06:35 AM
Fix hand to hand, Fists of Steel and Magic. Then rebalance combat, dragons etc.

Skinker
12-18-2011, 07:04 AM
I want to be able to shoot arrows while on horseback!

Also a respec potion would be nice

Lorana
12-18-2011, 09:46 AM
I want a free (no quest) house with all the crafting items and lots of storage in every room.

Female mannequins!

A carry bag like the Bag of Holding mod on Nexus.

Need an easier way to identify stolen goods in the inventory. Shows up in red in storage but not inventory.

I've only made one very simple mod before so don't know what I will actually be able to achieve.

Odins Raven
12-18-2011, 11:03 AM
I've only made one very simple mod before so don't know what I will actually be able to achieve.

You can achieve as much as your mind can imagine I never cease to be amazed at the stuff that people build with the creation kit. Look at all the sweet oblivion mods out there!

All i want is to jump while ♥♥♥♥ing running, is that too much to ask? There's got to be an option in there for something like that

Tyrax Lightning
12-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Fix hand to hand, Fists of Steel and Magic. Then rebalance combat, dragons etc.
??? I haven't heard of anything about H2H or Fists of Steel needing fixes...? What's wrong with it? I'd really like to know because one of my future Characters will be a Khajiit Fists of Steel Assassin (http://skyrimcalculator.com/#27026).

Rideable mammoths.
I would most definitely use this Mod! :D

Edit: I've now finally got to listen to both Karita's Version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh2qV77h1eY&feature=related) & malukah's Version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z9TdDCWN7g) to directly compare them. Karita sounds like she's intentionally singing the song in a funny goofball fashion & not even trying to take her Bard Singing seriously... whereas malukah sings like an angel... ^_^

Therefore, when the Creation Kit comes out, someone seriously needs to create a Nord Female Character for in game that looks as close to malukah's appearance as possible, give her character (I assume it would be appropriate to name this Character Malukah?) Skyrim's equivalent of a Guitar, stick malukah's MP3 of this song (http://soundcloud.com/malukah/the-dragonborn-comes-skyrim) onto the Character, then stick her into the game! :D

I assume this Mod would require malukah's permission, right? :)