PDA

View Full Version : Looks like 'nightmare mode' is coming soon!

Egnar
12-06-2011, 07:43 PM
5 new achievements are posted with servers down. 1 presumably has to do with the Christmas event, which is odd since there is no achievement for Thanksgiving or Halloween, 2 have to do with nightmare mode and another to seem to have to do with an easier version. . .

Gunna be harder to get my damn chicken now, was 1 level 70 alt away :(.

Warfunn.
12-06-2011, 08:02 PM
5 new achievements are posted with servers down. 1 presumably has to do with the Christmas event, which is odd since there is no achievement for Thanksgiving or Halloween, 2 have to do with nightmare mode and another to seem to have to do with an easier version. . .

Gunna be harder to get my damn chicken now, was 1 level 70 alt away :(.

Hopefully they will change the rules of getting the chicken... Otherwise I hope the new achievements are easy lol. I just needed to get two more pets :(

Asphe
12-06-2011, 08:28 PM
No, you get the chicken with the 'original' achievements. Friend got his bird even thought the 'Jingle all the Way' was already listed.

So folks, enjoy your chicken... until you see what kind of pets we get in UMF ^-^. Heh heh.

Egnar
12-06-2011, 08:40 PM
No, you get the chicken with the 'original' achievements. Friend got his bird even thought the 'Jingle all the Way' was already listed.

So folks, enjoy your chicken... until you see what kind of pets we get in UMF ^-^. Heh heh.

Jingle is listed but unobtainable at the moment, we really don't know if they'll be linked or not in the future.

oldbrokenlink
12-06-2011, 08:53 PM
!yes!