PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not working?

Asumi
12-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Hello,

I finally completed daggerdale with all 4 classes at lvl 10 and beat the whole game with each one. My screen says all completed yet i cant get the last achievement to have all 12 am i missing something?

missing achievement is - 4 of a kind - complete game with all 4 classes...i have done so

any ideas?

StarkeRealm
01-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Hello,

I finally completed daggerdale with all 4 classes at lvl 10 and beat the whole game with each one. My screen says all completed yet i cant get the last achievement to have all 12 am i missing something?

missing achievement is - 4 of a kind - complete game with all 4 classes...i have done so

any ideas?

Given that, according to Steam, no one has ever done what you're describing, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume the game is simply broken there.

GlaDOSowen
01-03-2012, 05:43 PM
None of the achievements are working for me. And it doesn't show the hour I just spend starting the game. It's sad, the achievements look challenging enough for me to spend 10+ hours more trying to get them

Stexred
01-13-2012, 04:06 AM
if achievement's don't work at all try rename both blob files in the steam directory

StarliteLemming
03-22-2012, 12:43 AM
Given that, according to Steam, no one has ever done what you're describing, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume the game is simply broken there.

If that's true, why is it not in the knowledge base?! I've been struggling to get this achievement for ages. Even played through each class a second time.

Skaery
06-21-2012, 04:14 AM
I just did this too. What a waste of hours -_-

killyou420
07-16-2012, 08:49 PM
If that's true, why is it not in the knowledge base?! I've been struggling to get this achievement for ages. Even played through each class a second time.

The thought of that many play-throughs makes me cringe harder than the thought of watching my 88 year old grandmother in a bakaki movie.