PDA

View Full Version : I guess 2 things...

redscyte
12-07-2011, 04:10 PM
1st Im having issues where my game starts loading levels, characters etc in a blue/purple in production model looking errr model i guess, basically looks claymated. Then the game start having these invisible fits not sure, then comes the crash where in just exits.

Im not by any means a computer wiz my friend told me to upgrade and i did trying to figure out why this is happening or is this a gamer wide issue.

2nd i noticed people using mods, not like the cheat mods but visual enhancers, and things to make the game pretty. is there a guide to find how to install. only addons i can relate to is installing addons for world of warcraft when i ws big into that. i tried to download one so far but havent the slightest clue if it works and that was the skyrim4gb.

any help would b awesome

Pmaz
12-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Usually there is a notepad file attached with the mods that tells you how to install it. If there is not one, then the next place to look would be where you downloaded the mod in either the user comments or the creators comments.

As for your first issue, I have no idea. :(

Jax808
12-07-2011, 04:22 PM
99% of all the "texture" mods that make the game look pretty go into your c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data/textures folder. The actual directory may vary.

As for the skyrim4gb, all you need to do is extract all the files to desktop or anywhere you want actually, then just run the skyrim4gb.exe.

As for your first Issue... have you even attempted to install any mods or played with your .ini files inside your mydocuments/mygames/skyrim directory?

redscyte
12-07-2011, 05:02 PM
99% of all the "texture" mods that make the game look pretty go into your c:/programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data/textures folder. The actual directory may vary.

As for the skyrim4gb, all you need to do is extract all the files to desktop or anywhere you want actually, then just run the skyrim4gb.exe.

As for your first Issue... have you even attempted to install any mods or played with your .ini files inside your mydocuments/mygames/skyrim directory?

I havent touched anything other than the skyrim4gb mod and that i followed the directions to the letter and the issue present prior to and after the mod placement

redscyte
12-07-2011, 10:04 PM
bump plz help