PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard control problem

gst44
12-08-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi. I've just bought this game and had no problems downloading and installing it. All the standard control keys W,A,S,D etc work fine. My problem is that there is no key to 'jump'. In the opening scene, Connor is standing in a small area behind a wall and I can't get him out of there - no 'jump' key. Under 'Options' there is no entry for this function. Is this a program bug or is there something I'm not doing right?

Solon25
12-08-2011, 07:28 PM
You mean on the place in this Walkthrough Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oTFbCbSY4w)? On 1:54 it begins. It's german text, i can read "Press A to jump over the wall". At 2:08 he jumps over and have self some trys till he get's over. Find the right place at the wall :)

EDIT: I have an eyebrow on this game, waiting for a sale ^^ Sometimes i look in this forum, seems this game is good enough to buy for 5€

gst44
12-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Hi. Thanks for your response. I checked your link and yes, that's the place. I'm playing on a PC though, so I don't have a consol with a stick.

Solon25
12-14-2011, 10:26 AM
You are over the wall now? I wrote, that i read

PRESS A to jump over the wall.

gst44
12-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Hi Solon. OK. I've figured it out. In the crouch position(C), you have to press W until a half circle with a dot appears, then press SPACE (default settings). Connor will then jump over the wall. However, that is the only condition when you can bring him to jump - at all!!! This means you have to go around all other obstacles. A miserable programme!!! Also, until now(16 Hrs) a lot of the game consists of videos, so there is less gaming time. The player is restricted in what he can do and where he can go and the story is weak. When your companions(computer generated) run off ahead of you, it's easy to lose them and with no help from the game whatsoever(eg.compass) you sometimes have to go looking for them before you can carry on with the gameplay. There are Quests(Q) but no compass, notes or maps. There is no possibility of game saving, saves are made automatically at special points. However,if you're looking for a simple shooting game, then I guess it's ok. The one good thing about this game - the graphics are great. I think the game is worth €3,00 and not the €9,99 that I paid. , Oh yeah I'm playing it in MEDIUM mode.:rolleyes:

gst44
12-19-2011, 07:16 AM
Ok. I've finished it. The play lasted 24Hrs (including a whole lotta videos)and I was taking my time!!!

OptimusHun
12-20-2011, 06:23 PM
24 hrs at medium and great graphics? Are you serious?!
I looking for this game a long time. Of course I only heard negative games, but who cares? I loved T3 War of the Machines. :D

gst44
12-21-2011, 02:17 AM
Well, if you're a fan, then you'll probably like it. The graphics are really good, it's just a pity that the player involvement is so little and the game so short. Perhaps I've been spoiled though. I've just finished Fall Out New Vegas and that took 544 Hrs (including the 4 dlc's).