PDA

View Full Version : Aztaka in German

JayJayX
12-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Hi,

I found out that the first Version of Aztaka was also translated into german language. Wy this language isn't supported anymore?

I began to translate Aztaka into german language again. Adding the german language isn't possible, because the game stops working if the fils is to big, so I only changed the english texts with the german ones.

I think I have 80% done...

Best regards

citeremis
12-22-2011, 06:28 AM
Hi JayJayX,

Sorry for taking this long, I'm busy like hell with the mac port and I still have a "day" job :)
Anyway, as for the German version, yes we did have one but since we added so much text in the last versions and had no one speaking German, I just decided to drop it. If you want to continue the translation, I can send you a tool (and "older" German text) to help you complete the translation. If there is a bug with the xml files, I can also check it out. If interested, just send us an email at devs ...
Cheers!

diabLo-DesignzZ
01-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Will buy this game, firs time i did see it xD looks like an fantastic game and the demo makes fun...but...

can i have the file from you? If you take a look in this board again xD would be nice when the most is in german language...hate to play rpgs in englisch(can read and understand it, but it doesnt feel so good...)...

Ankhmahor
01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi guys,

Do we have any updates on the German translation? Or should we consider it scrapped...

diabLo-DesignzZ
01-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Did become no answer on pm...added JayJayX at Steam(i think)...but nothing^^...anyway....it is a nice game xD

JayJayX
01-22-2012, 02:33 AM
Hello,

sorry I'am a little bit busy at the moment and the translation is nearly complete.

How can I post attachments?

Best Regards

diabLo-DesignzZ
01-22-2012, 04:46 AM
Send you an PM, would be nice if you could post the link into this thread too then...

JayJayX
01-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Ok, here is the latest translation:

German Language for Aztaka 1.5 (http://jayjayx.npage.de/get_file.php?id=19488298&vnr=412561)

Rename the file Languages.xml in your Aztaka Directory and unpack the one from the archive in it.

Let me know if you find something wrong.

btw: I changed the english language with the german, so english isn't longer available.

Best Regards