PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on future plans for Rockin; Android?

Hawkmania
12-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey, just as the topic implies, has there been anything news wise about what RA hope to do next for Steam? I was really happy with the work on the Gundemonium Collection. After seeing the games released on other platforms and regions in the past. I'd be happy to support any projects.

Also, I don't know if it's of relevance to mention, but I'd be more than happy to write up an article regarding any future releases. I write for an Anime Blog site "SeventhStyle". So if there was if a solid date, or information regarding any new release next year, I'd love to help get the word out.

KawaiiSara
12-11-2011, 12:54 PM
I wish I could tell you, but we have nothing we can announce at this time. There are a variety of games we would like to bring to Steam, but it isn't entirely up to us, and these things take time.

Hawkmania
12-12-2011, 01:03 PM
No problemo, it's understandable you can't just pick any game you'd love to localise, and actually go ahead with it. I know myself from writing, and reading up on various things be it anime, or games that have to go through essentially a similar process to port region.

Though I greatly appreciate you could get back to me, I know that a couple of months wouldn't make a huge difference though I would love to publish an article when the next project is decided.

In the mean time, try not stress yourself too much over the problems with stuff like GundeadliGne's netcode, it's ease enough you're trying to fix it up.

Kind regards
~ Hawk