PDA

View Full Version : Are roughly 75% of servers not updated for anyone else?

Razor273
12-12-2011, 06:21 AM
Am I the only one noticing that most servers haven't updated to the latest version as of yet?

Just pointing this out in the hope that some server owners notice this and update, especially with the free weekend approaching.

Tontow
12-12-2011, 07:16 AM
Yes, the auto updates are bust on most servers.

But the server that I manage is up to date:

SLAUGHTERHOUSE [DALLAS, TX] - Nuclear Dawn

nd.bhslaughter.com:27016

At the moment I have it set up so that bots fill empty slots and if there are 8 players or less you can solo cap prime.

snivilous
12-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Most people that made a server for Nuclear Dawn don't play it anymore, or there isn't enough activity in them for anyone to go and update them. Servers that should be up to date: Cha0s, TAW.net, GameConnect, P2P, Slaughterhouse. Those are the primary servers people play in, so even if others were updated no one would play there normally.

Razor273
12-12-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm mainly annoyed by it due to the fact that there are no aussie servers - I've just been playing on the Cha0s servers, as I seem to get the best ping on them(250 avg).

Also just like to say thanks to the folks that run cha0s servers - I think you are one of them aren't you sniv?

snivilous
12-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Also just like to say thanks to the folks that run cha0s servers - I think you are one of them aren't you sniv?

Yes sir, one of many ;) Thanks for the support lol. Sorry we can't boost your ping, we have all anti-lag settings maxed. Prior to the update were there aussie servers you played on?

Razor273
12-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Sadly there wasn't that many Australians playing the game, except for during the beta and the first few weeks after launch, and in that case it was whichever had the players. I'm hoping this free weekend livens things up a bit. I'd be tempted to rent a server in aus to help it do just that.