PDA

View Full Version : A note for Team 6

axlevest
12-12-2011, 07:57 PM
Dear Team 6,

I'm sure everyone here has been the same, when we first saw that you guys were making the new flatout, alot of us paniced and raged about it, and almost guaranteeing that it would be bad and poorly made. But since we have been coming onto the forums and talking to you guys, we've all realized that you are awesome and we have all come to respect you guys.

You take pride in your work and you care about your community, that is something that not alot of developers willingly go through the trouble to do. Before release you were at flatout joint answering questions and taking suggestions directly from the fans and long time players of the series.

Ronnie, you also came onto the forums and talked to us. You answered all of our questions and reassured us whenever we had our doubts, and thus, we respect you more and more for it.

Team 6, you guys have shown that you want to make a real entry into this great series, so in the last 15 hours before release, I, as well as everyone else from the steam community wish you the best and hope that this will be that big success that you deserve.

Sincerely
Axlevest and all of the steam community

inspiral66
12-13-2011, 01:32 AM
Signed.

Ronnie Nelis
12-13-2011, 06:06 AM
<speechless>

(will come up with some cocky answer soon, i hope)

axlevest
12-13-2011, 06:43 AM
<speechless>

GROUP HUG :D

Purple44
12-13-2011, 09:30 AM
GROUP HUG :D

Ya group hug. :)

playtimeuk1
12-13-2011, 10:51 AM
<speechless>

Brilliant, nothing I love more then a cocky designer! BRAVO!

Signed :)