PDA

View Full Version : Online co-op/survival?

Lurpsukka
12-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Anyone tried this yet? Any games going on? How's the online latency, laggy/smooth? I hope the game isn't region locked like so many other Steam released titles in the past.

arafeli
12-15-2011, 03:43 AM
i cant tell i tryed to log in and play online but i cant find any one online or to log in to my games

update the co-op is working for me now
and its runing with out any problem
i didnt feel any lag and its really fun

Lurpsukka
12-15-2011, 03:45 AM
i cant tell i tryed to log in and play online but i cant find any one online or to log in to my games

That sounds bad. It might be region locked then. It has already sold pretty well on the top sellers list but if you can't find any games then it's not indeed a good sign.

30hourweekpls
12-15-2011, 04:18 AM
Please keep me posted on whether or not you all have been able to find anyone, especially in survival. I have to go to sleep now but will probably be buying this tomorrow, especially since finding out the holiday sale is already in effect.

arafeli
12-15-2011, 06:16 AM
Please keep me posted on whether or not you all have been able to find anyone, especially in survival. I have to go to sleep now but will probably be buying this tomorrow, especially since finding out the holiday sale is already in effect.

the co-op is working now i didnt had anyproblems or lag (great fun)
but with the survival its still the same i cant find anyone...

KDR_11k
12-15-2011, 10:49 AM
I played it on the 360, the netcode there compensates for lag, the only downside is that you don't see enemies die until the server has confirmed it which can lead to some wasted shots. Still very playable even in high lag situations.