PDA

View Full Version : This 'Game' Is Desperation

AlbertTatlock
12-16-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm not sure whether the devs are despearate, or Steam. The fact is this game is sad and should be put down to end its' misery. Truly for the fans of crap that call crap games 'classics'
Demo wouldn't even work with my keys and the pixelelation makes MSDraw look great!

Go spend your money on a burger with large fries and all the crap you can think of, stuck ontop your dealy meal, instead of this rubbish. Early heart failure and or obesity related death is preferable to this sad effort, and wiill be better for you in the long run.

NordSam
12-16-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm curious, are you a fan of Shoot'em up games?, if not then I understand... because if you don't like the gameplay the graphics will surely not win you over.

Personally I'm a Shmup game fan, and played most games in the genre. And as for the gameplay, from the little I have played thus far, this appears to be one of the best recent efforts IMO.

AlbertTatlock
12-16-2011, 03:37 PM
If I didn't feel qualified to make comment upon the genre in all manifestations then I wouldn't have done so.
My post stands as is. Thanks for your enquiry.

Zeether
12-16-2011, 04:59 PM
Have you even played any of Astro Port's games? They use the same graphical effects and style throughout. It's not the best but it works.

If you came into this expecting high quality graphics then, well...

Jayne_Cobb
12-17-2011, 03:45 AM
There are games from the respective era that aged better
than this game actually plays. For instance, Raiden II.

There are other efforts that show, what can be done
with this genre, even from an independent studio.

Jet's and Guns from 5 years ago, it's a gem
of the genre, and shows, what is possible.

Tharon
12-17-2011, 05:23 AM
I'm still in waiting to have J'n'G on Steam.

Why Valve rejected it is beyond my thoughts :(

roxahris
12-17-2011, 05:27 AM
Actually, judging from the demo and all the promotional material, this game is a heavy homage to Gradius. And while the game certainly might lack the audio/visual/gameplay perfection of a Gradius game, it's still a heap of fun.
If you don't like it, it's probably not your sort of thing.

AlbertTatlock
12-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Just posting to say that I have no opinion of this game here.

The reason being that I have been edited and warned because I did have one.

I won't express another opinion because apparently it isn't warranted and I don't agree with fascism.

Gordon Bennet I have eaten these crappy morons for breakfast in a previous incarnations... :) :confused: :mad:
Sad, LOL but true, they have no idea LOL... G'head tools LOL

Albert or... :)

Did I say I had bought this game, btw...?

MasterCrumble
12-17-2011, 06:04 PM
You were probably warned for something completely different. Good job making a worthless thread.

KDR_11k
12-18-2011, 12:25 AM
Given the way you write... that ban sounds justified. Opinions are one thing, expressing them another.