PDA

View Full Version : hacked dedi servers affected my ranks?

rupok2
12-16-2011, 10:41 PM
So i just felt like going into a random dedi server and come upon a server where I was getting massive amounts of points. I thought no way it could be affecting actual rank but then I check and I am two ranks higher in game wtf?

I didn't know that this dedi server was modded to allow ranks to carry to real ranks. does this have any time of punishment? It was an accident.

trapt4ever
12-16-2011, 10:59 PM
You wont get reset/banned if you dont abuse, i did this to level up to tenth prestige. I was on my 5th prestige legit, and then on a ground war, I got like 2 billion points for the first kill on gw. I exited, alt+tab and ended the process but it was too late. I decided to just prestige.

Not looking forward to getting all my fav perks pro again I decided to play some dedis before I started on my 6th prestige. Played some gun game, juggernaught (fun gametype) and then went to a free for all and I got 2 billion points again (-e +b200). Didnt even know this was possible, so i was instant 80 again.

So i just said screw it, found a server with 999,999 xp per kill. 2 kills equaled an 80, i did this to prestige to the start of prestige 10. And then did this prestige legit to unlock the perks and guns and rank up the pro perks. I figured whats the point if I can just be put in a random GW game and get hacked, rank doesnt mean jack. BTW im not even in the top 5000 in points overall still. Agree or disagree...I made the conscious decision that rank didnt hold any weight on this game.

Format-je
12-16-2011, 11:26 PM
Agree or disagree...I made the conscious decision that rank didnt hold any weight on this game.

Agree

Tru,
I dont hate the players that rank up fast even by mistake
Bin there donn that ect...
There are/is other stuff that ruin this game (hackers)

But you will not be banned,
its not youre mistake that the allowed that servers to even exist.