PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting any Boss Achievements?

ASFreeFall
12-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm running into a bug.

I've just beaten Balrog as Balfrog on Original difficulty, but I haven't gotten any of the following achievements:
Wanna Fight?
Rabid Mimiga
What Are YOU?!?
Huge Toad

The only thing I can think of is that I'm using the original translation - would this cause the boss achievements to stop working? Or is it something else?

I have earned other achievements - all the weapon achevements I've come across so far are there, so it's not that I'm not earning them at all.

Preacher Bob
12-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Same here. Also using the original translation. Also gotten all the weapon achievements so far.

Preacher Bob
12-17-2011, 06:20 PM
Restored the original base folder and ran through the early game up to Igor, and got the first Balrog cheevo as well as the one from Igor.

Seems like it's the translation.

I guess I'm going to be playing two games simultaneously, one with the fan translation and an easy game with the regular thing. Or something.

Loaffy
12-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Working on a fix, will post when I'm finished.

Fixed agtpstory.zip V3:
http://www.mediafire.com/?16ik5xl543ytwdx

I haven't actually had time to test this yet, but I'm pretty sure that all the achievements should trigger properly now, even with the translation.

Edit: Just tested up to the second fight with Balrog, achievements have all unlocked perfectly.

Edit2: Forgot to fix an achievement for beating the second boss in the sand zone, fixed it now

Preacher Bob
12-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Working on a fix, will post when I'm finished.

Fixed agtpstory.zip:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zq522aa8p322v21

I haven't actually had time to test this yet, but I'm pretty sure that all the achievements should trigger properly now, even with the translation.

Edit: Just tested up to the second fight with Balrog, achievements have all unlocked perfectly.

Edit2: Forgot to fix an achievement for beating the second boss in the sand zone, fixed it now
Cool. I'll give it a spin later today as well.

Loaffy
12-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Awesome work there Loaffy!

Tested it, works great up to the end, with the exception of the Muscle Doctor Achieve

Glad it worked for the most part. I think I found where the Muscle Doctor achievement was, that should be fixed now. New version edited in above.

ASFreeFall
12-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Hey, thanks so much for the updates!

One more achievement that still appears to be broken, however:

I just beat the core, but didn't pick up 'Heart of the Island' - could you take a look and see if that's broken?

Loaffy
12-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Hey, thanks so much for the updates!

One more achievement that still appears to be broken, however:

I just beat the core, but didn't pick up 'Heart of the Island' - could you take a look and see if that's broken?

V3:
http://www.mediafire.com/?16ik5xl543ytwdx

Fixed one achievement, which I assume is that one. Also double checked most of the other script files, so that will hopefully be the last missing achievement.

Edit: Apparently haven't fixed Heart of the Island...will give it another try shortly

Preacher Bob
12-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Awesome mate, thanks.

duckfist
12-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Another broken achievement:

Wind Fortress S Rank

It's supposed to require a completion time of less than 4 minutes, and I got 3:09. It still unlocked Rank A, B, and C, though, so maybe the time is supposed to be less than 3 minutes.

e: Also didn't get these achievements...
"Curse Broken": Best ending
"To Hell And Back": Complete Blood Stained Sanctuary

valtpf
01-02-2012, 02:12 AM
I beat Ballos but I haven't got the achievement "Curse Broken".:confused:
Ps : I have all the prerequisites

Protoss
01-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Curse Broken is broken.

Wind Fortress S Rank achievement description is wrong, it must be done in under 2 minutes.

To Hell and Back should work, might be a translation issue.