PDA

View Full Version : EA - Please allow my Country to Purchase BF3

schmidT
12-18-2011, 04:31 AM
I already bought a new VGA and it turns out that BF3 isn't available for purchase in my Country (Indonesia), i would love to buy BF3, please?

Thank you so muchhhhh!

Imran166
12-18-2011, 04:43 AM
Post your requests on the EA forums.

They aren't going to see it here, funnily enough.

Zyinxz
12-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Why not buy the game online (retail cd) and have them ship it to you.

Rhodsie
12-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Use a proxy like many did to play the game early.

tRustyTrombone
12-18-2011, 11:53 AM
Is it not available because of digital rights issues or because it corrupts youth? Just like those poor kids trying to see a punk rock concert who had their heads shaved, piercings pulled out, and were sent away to be "re-educated" last week.

plychucky
12-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Is it not available because of digital rights issues or because it corrupts youth? Just like those poor kids trying to see a punk rock concert who had their heads shaved, piercings pulled out, and were sent away to be "re-educated" last week.

lol,thats funny :)

NorthernKingdom
12-19-2011, 12:40 PM

No you're correct about censorship in Indonesia. Although technically it's not an Islamic state over the past years it's been going in that direction. Sharia is basically de-facto policy there and with that comes a lot of censorship.

tRustyTrombone
12-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I believe the province where this occured is the most strict in the country.

YeOldeChopChop
12-20-2011, 04:40 AM
http://proxy-list.org/en/index.php

pick any country you like, open origin and buy it.
problem solved.