PDA

View Full Version : Anyone survive 5 rounds yet?

Gunnermage
12-18-2011, 05:13 AM
Im not great at the game but I swear they make it seem close to impossible to survive 5 rounds lol

I cant dodge enough!!! LOL xD

I got close once, got to round 5 on the first map, but with the hector, and 99999 metal spiders and ants all over the place, with 5030210 ticks, seems crazy, especially with no supplies, like, ever and a turret that hardly pokes them lol.

Trying to power house through 5 rounds, with these limited selective weapons you got, and only 300 health with no supplies is abit harsh lol

I mean I found it so much easier to just blow up as many buildings and objects as possible during round 1 and 2, to make your path clear and see all of them visable, because the last thing you need is to run into crap while trying to run in rounds 3, 4 and 5 lol.

Also at the top left I see a helmet with a x3 next to it, but I can't figure out what it is for, at first I thought maybe it was "lives" lol, you can die 3 times before your survival mode is over, but that is not the case. Then I thought, maybe it was supplies or something, or possibly calling in support like 3 bots lol, can anyone tell me what it is for?

KDR_11k
12-18-2011, 06:11 AM
It's one of those survival modes that give you lives but won't let you use them unless you're playing with other people (because the lives still require manual resurrection...).

rolandoftheeld
12-18-2011, 01:37 PM
It's one of those survival modes that give you lives but won't let you use them unless you're playing with other people (because the lives still require manual resurrection...).

Noooow I get it. Wow, Survival mode just gets worse and worse.