PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood still full price

Doooley
12-19-2011, 04:28 AM
I'm just wondering why this game is still full price(Europe), is it selling that well?
I'm planning on buying the deluxe edition on steam during the Christmas sale but considering its 59.99 it will probably be 29.99 at best(not exactly a good price for a 1 year old game, even more if you take the console release date).
And before anyone says this, yeah I know its dirt cheap retail but I want to have it on my steam account.

Ciuvaz
12-19-2011, 04:57 AM
Yea, the prices of AC games are indeed really high (newer ones anyway).

Hopefully, during the xmas sale they get reduced, also:

its 59.99 it will probably be 29.99 at best

that's a huge reduction, imo.

I'm also hoping for ~15% reduction for revelations, but it's probably not happening :s

Doooley
12-19-2011, 05:53 AM
50% is huge? If they cant make it 50% off for a 1 year old game then they're worse than Activision

ParadoxSalem
12-19-2011, 11:51 PM
50% is huge? If they cant make it 50% off for a 1 year old game then they're worse than Activision

How is that worse than Activision? Sounds the same as Activision. Black Ops is on sale for the biggest reduction I've ever seen it, and it's still 45 dollars.

The only difference being the Assassin's Creed series is overall worth the price, compared to Call of Duty just releasing the same title every year.