PDA

View Full Version : [Video] First Impressions Greed Corp

Neikkio
12-19-2011, 10:08 PM
On my first impressions series I covered Greed Corp!

So if you are looking to hear/see more of the game and don't want to spend the cash right away.

http://distractiongaming.com/taking-a-peek-greed-corp/

If you liked this video please do come back and post it helps spread the word, about the game and my show (I'm just being honest).

neowolf
12-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Nice vid, for the hell of it bought a 4 pack to share with my 3 brothers....

Neikkio
12-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Nice vid, for the hell of it bought a 4 pack to share with my 3 brothers....

Thanks! 4 Pack will be good for a game like this sense you can play against people :)

neowolf
12-23-2011, 07:17 PM
I've played a few games now, its much harder than it looks... it sort of reminds me of the late stages of a game of Civ, where you'd have pollution out of control with global warming, and the tiles would just start turning from grassland to plains to desert, efeectively making them useless, but this is on an absolute extreme... defintiely a top buy - especially for the price.

Neikkio
12-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Glad to hear it gets good and challenging always a problem with first impressions series is you never know how the end pans out!

Neikkio
01-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Bumpin for those that want to know more about the game :)

Shad0WeN
01-16-2012, 12:02 AM
so I have this in my library but haven't yet gotten around to playing it. I have watched a few of your video reviews and I like them for the most part, but I had a problem with this one. I know pretty much nothing about how this game plays and I didn't feel like you were explaining what was going on so that people can understand what the game is about. I think maybe it was because you just jumped into the game without actually playing it first, and to me that doesn't make sense to do a review of a strategy game like this w/o being able to explain things to the viewer so that they get a real feel for it. maybe that's okay for other types of games, but I just didn't really feel like I learned much, if anything from it because of that

Neikkio
01-16-2012, 12:18 AM
I have to admit the Greed Corp video wasn't one of my best but a key note is that I am not a reviewer I do a first impressions series. Reviews require me to beat the game first impressions is just the feeling I get from the opening of the game and how well that can hold me to keep playing the game. With games like this though of course it will make the impression a bit hard to pick up on because I can't explain everything.