PDA

View Full Version : Who thought it would be a good idea...

applekwisp
12-19-2011, 11:16 PM
...to have no form of healing or manual revival available on the survival map? my friends and i must really stink to not be able to get to wave 20 (usually die at 17) and have to purposely kill ourselves at certain points to fully heal.

then we have to wait for absurd amounts of time to respawn...

i can't imagine survival was well thought out

dementedlullaby
12-19-2011, 11:43 PM
Doesn't matter because we got trololololol'd by the devs. The achievement is busted anyhow.

I wouldn't mind so much if there was a dev around to give an answer as to when it will be fixed. You'd think that there would be more activity on the forums from the devs when they release something like this.

Hellmark
12-19-2011, 11:48 PM
It is old school survival. You're simply supposed to last as long as you can, and make sure you work as a team so everyone else lasts as long as they can. Lots of games used to do it this way.

Why would you kill yourself off on purpose? That defeats the entire point of what you should be doing.

not you
12-20-2011, 12:09 AM
bad xbox port is bad xbox port

welcome to the 21st century, where you pay to PAY to be screwd over

at least in my day day they screwd you for free

Minaxter
12-20-2011, 12:12 AM
bought this game on day one and felt trolled by the devs so this is nothing new really. Just feel sorry for you guys that bought it on the sale.

GirlPower23
12-20-2011, 12:44 AM
It's called Survival for a reason....

rmartinezdl
12-20-2011, 12:59 AM
It's called Survival for a reason....

this lol

Biochemical
12-20-2011, 01:10 AM
It is a Survival mode. Pretty brutal on Easy mode though.

hellion9999
12-20-2011, 02:59 AM
Doesn't matter because we got trololololol'd by the devs. The achievement is busted anyhow.

I wouldn't mind so much if there was a dev around to give an answer as to when it will be fixed. You'd think that there would be more activity on the forums from the devs when they release something like this.

Yeah, considering how many people are viewing these threads, and how many are actually posting.
It's pretty incredible that nothing has been done yet, we haven't had a single response yet.:mad:

applekwisp
12-20-2011, 09:59 AM
sounds like none of you have actually played a survival mode before. just about every survival mode in existence at the very least fully heals you ever round or at a checkpoint.

if this doesn't exist there are droppable health packs or a player class with the ability to heal.