PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of Heroes = Bunch of Crap

Salf
12-20-2011, 04:03 AM
What can I say, the game it just bad.

1) Every enemy is op which makes solo impossible

2) Most weapons are garbage and aren't worth touching. But in most cases you'll pick up a crap weapon on accident and your good gun disappears and can't be picked up again.

3) The aiming is much like the gaming masterpiece Bastion. However unlike Bastion the aim is off making it hard to actually hit what you want.

4) The African American man is a total stereotype. Which I find personally very annoying. (use the super move to see what I'm talking about. Also look at the character design)

5) Where is my achievement for the great gift pile is broken

6) The super moves are worthless and there isn't an incentive to get them.

7) The spawn timer is total bull♥♥♥♥. Waiting for 1200 secs is beyond reasonable and characters don't have a means to heal. So you will die and will end up waiting at least 600+ secs for respawn by the end of the game if not more. This hinders the party's momentum and makes the game that much more frustrating.

GirlPower23
12-20-2011, 04:10 AM
- Beaten the game from start to end by myself..

- All the guns are useful.. I'm not sure which one you are referring to as "bad" maybe the shotgun, but that's a stretch.

- Aiming is fine, considering it has Aim Assist.

- All the characters are stereotypes.

- Your only valid argument, it's broken.

- No?

- 1200 Second respawn timer? I've never seen this.. most I've ever seen is 40ish seconds? Maybe you are bad.

So to sum it all up, the game is terrible because you aren't very good at the game.

Salf
12-20-2011, 04:26 AM

- All the guns are useful.. I'm not sure which one you are referring to as "bad" maybe the shotgun, but that's a stretch.

- No?

- 1200 Second respawn timer? I've never seen this.. most I've ever seen is 40ish seconds? Maybe you are bad.

So to sum it all up, the game is terrible because you are terrible.

Ok so you say all the characters are stereotypes and therefore it isn't a flaw? You also claim that you played solo and only reached 40 second respawn which means you died only 2 times per level. This could only be done on easy and even then i doubt you could do that in survival (which is what I'm talking about)Lastly your crazy the only good weapon is the tesla and chain gun everything else is crap. Oh and before I forget I didn't hear a valid argument as to why the not being able to pick up fallen weapons isn't a flaw. I bet your either dev of this game who is upset that everyone knows this game isn't worth the money or a troll. Either case the fact that I'm responding tends to make me look silly and gullible.

p.s. also pardon my grammar I have been up for 20ish hrs and it seems my cognitive skills are going. So I'm off to bed.

GirlPower23
12-20-2011, 04:59 AM
Ok so you say all the characters are stereotypes and therefore it isn't a flaw? You also claim that you played solo and only reached 40 second respawn which means you died only 2 times per level.

All the characters in L4D are stereotypes.. did that bother anyone? Solo play has no respawn timer.. you die and you are out.

This could only be done on easy and even then i doubt you could do that in survival (which is what I'm talking about)Lastly your crazy the only good weapon is the tesla and chain gun everything else is crap.
Clearly inexperience talking.

Oh and before I forget I didn't hear a valid argument as to why the not being able to pick up fallen weapons isn't a flaw. I bet your either dev of this game who is upset that everyone knows this game isn't worth the money or a troll. Either case the fact that I'm responding tends to make me look silly and gullible.
Yes I am a dev and a troll.. all wrapped in one. No, I'm just here to refute ridiculous points from an inexperienced player. If you don't like the game that's fine, but giving an overly biased review from inexperience is ridiculous and deserves to be refuted.

Kewp
12-20-2011, 05:02 AM
i bought a game for 2 bucks and im complaining wa wa wa

get over it kid

hat
12-20-2011, 05:23 AM

- No?

So to sum it all up, the game is terrible because you aren't very good at the game.
Tongue...