PDA

View Full Version : Interface too small, have trouble reading stuff

brotrrwinner
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Ok so I got the game but the interface is too small making it hard for me to read what's in it. Is there any way to make it bigger?

bolongatony
12-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Once you press escape, a menu will show up asking you if you want to save, quit etc. Towards the top of that menu, there is a check box saying something like,"bigger GUI". hope this helps.

wonderpookie
12-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Once you press escape, a menu will show up asking you if you want to save, quit etc. Towards the top of that menu, there is a check box saying something like,"bigger GUI". hope this helps.

That worked... kinda. I read the tooltip that says they are working on it. I find myself squinting for ages at the stat symbols trying to match various pieces of gear up!

TY, +rep

Markybhoy
12-20-2011, 05:02 PM
I was having the same problem, I just dropped the screen resolution a bit when you launch the game

brotrrwinner
12-21-2011, 01:24 AM

I Don't see it

jellinn
12-21-2011, 03:33 AM
I Don't see it

middle top:
"use larger UI elements"

bigspoiltbrat
12-21-2011, 05:59 AM
Here's something the devs should fix - you can't access this "Use larger UI elements" option during the 30 odd tutorials, which you'll likely play through first.

You need to create a character, go into the game, change the option, exit out of the main game and go back to the tutorials - where the UI elements will remain large.

brotrrwinner
12-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Here's something the devs should fix - you can't access this "Use larger UI elements" option during the 30 odd tutorials, which you'll likely play through first.

You need to create a character, go into the game, change the option, exit out of the main game and go back to the tutorials - where the UI elements will remain large.

That's why I couldn't see it