PDA

View Full Version : Keys being reassigned

Gwarsbane
12-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Had a problem last night while playing. I set up my keys. Then went into the game, but when I got into the game some of my keys were messed up.

I reset them again and again some of them were messed up. Basically the first set of keys were fine, but the alternates kept changing some of their buttons. which is annoying when your forward button, also tries to reload your weapon.

And because the 2 seem to be separate I couldn't edit them while in game with my friends.

Chilko
12-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Hi,

we just found this bug and fixed it. The patch is now on Steam's capable hands. It should be up momentarily.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

Gwarsbane
12-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Hi,

we just found this bug and fixed it. The patch is now on Steam's capable hands. It should be up momentarily.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

NP and thank you very much. :)

TuZhao
12-21-2011, 01:31 PM
I was fighting with the same issue, then I decided to take a look at the forums :)

I'll wait for the fix then.

silverzuka
02-04-2012, 09:23 AM
You said you fixed it but i still have this problem,really annoying when i'm going left it keeps switching weapons.

jsmucha
02-04-2012, 05:36 PM
You said you fixed it but i still have this problem,really annoying when i'm going left it keeps switching weapons.

-I can confirm this still isn't fixed. Also, my friends report the same problem.

Alflex
02-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Same problem here...
But it's possible to manually change the keys in this text file:
Steam/steamapps/common/bunch of heroes/keybinds.txt

smoorke
07-27-2012, 12:17 PM
'setup keys' keeps rebinding a lot of 'alternate' to another seemingly random key

game unplayable on AZERTY layout due to this

manually changing Steam/steamapps/common/bunch of heroes/keybinds.txt confirmed working