PDA

View Full Version : Recoil Jump very difficult part !

hub73
12-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Hi !

This is an awesome game. But sincerely i can't pass the part where you must using the recoil jump !

It's too difficult. I use mouse an keyboard as controlers on PC. I'm near the platform ! Near !!! But difficult to combine the keys. Rochard and the box : Run, Jump, orient the mouse path , shoot, press the jump key or left key...

I've a classic joypad too. But only a 8 directional pad and four buttons and can't assign them as i want.

After 2 hours. At the same point. I watching some cheat videos (ps3 version ?) , but i can't reproduce the jump.

i'm 38 years old. And never have this kind of problem with others games ! i program tiny games too... so i know how to move a characters on a screen ! lol ! But Rochard fall... i need a jet pack !

Thanks for the help !

xenit
12-24-2011, 04:26 AM
It can be performed in low gravity mode. Shoot the box downwards during low-g jump and the backward momentum takes you higher.

snlehton
12-24-2011, 05:33 AM
Hi !

This is an awesome game. But sincerely i can't pass the part where you must using the recoil jump !

It's too difficult. I use mouse an keyboard as controlers on PC. I'm near the platform ! Near !!! But difficult to combine the keys. Rochard and the box : Run, Jump, orient the mouse path , shoot, press the jump key or left key...

Hi, recoil jump can be performed only in the low gravity. To do so, either hold down the low-g button (Left Shift by default) or use toggle low-g (Capslock by default).

Then grab a box, jump in the air, aim backwards/downwards and shoot.

You should be master in no time!

Cheers,
Sampsa / Recoil Games

hub73
12-26-2011, 11:05 AM
Many thanks !
This was a difficult part but i can continue now !
This game is just awesome. Very addictive gameplay.