PDA

View Full Version : Getting together for multiplayer

Ret324
12-23-2011, 02:58 PM
I figured since most AvsP 2000 players have a problem finding people to play with, what about setting a time and date to play?

Maybe the same day and time every week might work.
Of course, you need to keep in mind different timezones, but I assume that most players live in the US (I could be completely wrong though ;))

If you think it's a good idea, it might be useful to say which day you prefer and perhaps around which GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Anyway, what do you guys think? Would that work or do you think it's not really needed?

Aph3x-SkorpioN
12-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Most of the active players of AvP Classic don't visit this forum. If you want to create an event for this game, steam groups are a better idea.

Ret324
12-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Ah, ok. Thank for the heads up. In that case I'll leave it to the groups instead, whether they do a event or not ^^

Aph3x-SkorpioN
12-23-2011, 06:06 PM
The groups won't do an event, that's not what I'm saying. If you want to get anything organized, you'll have to publish it there to get attention. Here very few people would notice it.

I used to host events for this game on my group, but I don't have the time anymore. It would be nice to see something new get done around here.