PDA

View Full Version : bug, glitch, whatever it is. i need help!

SOF WILDER
12-23-2011, 08:54 PM
helooooo

i need some help here with the city of markath.. or something, ( the city located totally left of skyrim.

ive got some bounty there, and i have already completed the quest of 'getting stuck there in jail forever''

i have a high bounty in that city. ( markath i think. somethign like that ) i cant bribe the guards, and they wont take me to jail either because i already completed that quest. but still, i have tons of quests to complete there. but i cant because those guards keep interfearing. its really ♥♥♥♥ing annoying. has anyone encounterd this bug/glitch before? i'd rahter not waste my perks on ''speach'' only to bride to those guards.

lol, hope i made my problem somewhat clear. if not, lemme know what part exactly you dont understand. i just want to complete those stupid quests.

TheSagetEffect
12-23-2011, 09:43 PM
You mean the Forsworn quest? It's a notorious bug, but should be easy to fix.

When a guard runs at you trying to arrest you, open the developer console with ` then click on the guard and type paycrimegold

This should permanently pay the "bounty" you got from that quest.

SOF WILDER
12-23-2011, 09:53 PM
no its not that quest. its uhm something about ''no one escapes *something* jail'' its done in the city of markath. but i did that quest, but left the city with alot of bounty. and everytime i try to enter that city again, a guard talks to me, either wanting me to pay the bounty, or take me to jail. but the bountry is to high so he wont accept it. and he wont take me jail either cause i already did that quest. so the only left is to fight. which is annoying cause that way i cant complete any quests located inside the city cause they keep interfearing when i talk to someone.

TheSagetEffect
12-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Right. The Forsworn one is the one where they take you to the mine, where "no one escapes".

Try the method I gave you, should work.

SOF WILDER
12-23-2011, 10:30 PM
allright thanks. i'll try that. thanks for your help :] i appriacite it.. or something. lol