PDA

View Full Version : 360 Controller Support?

TempS
12-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Just wondering if ALL the stuff in the Superbox deal today has controller support. I noticed some of the X games were listed as being with controller support - and others were not.

Elenoe
12-25-2011, 07:24 PM
cannot imagine you could control it with controller at all. It would be so much pain and all navigation in the menus comes from keystrokes, otherwise it would take eternity.

Even for proper controlling ship you need 4direction to fly direction, 4direction for crosshair and at least something for speed changes, not mention keystrokes for matching speed and rolling (which you need for big ships as you matching correct turrets firing angle). Weapon banks/missiles, SETA, googles, monitor/remote controls...

I would not bet on controller. If there is support it means just basic flying abilities, not full control. And it is introduced in Albion Prelude.. so I guess it won't work in Reunion and older ones. I just hope they do not cripple controls in X4 in such way as Skyrim did just because Nintendo 1977 controller design still exists.

xlxSmokeyxlx
12-25-2011, 09:34 PM
I've tried but it seems you cannot set the left bumper to yaw. The other flight controls work relatively well though.