PDA

View Full Version : No achivement

Saturate
12-25-2011, 05:22 PM
So I finaly beated the level 7, but I did not get my achivement. Anyone else with this problem?

davidjtate
12-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Huh... Yeah, I've beaten Wave 7 twice now, and no prize/achievement! :(((

JediMastr80
12-25-2011, 05:57 PM
I've beaten the Wave 7, at LEAST 6 times and no Achievement.

Hell, I went to Waves 10 - 14 and Still didn't get it.
They need to Fix this ASAP since it's an Objective.

Teanji
12-25-2011, 06:12 PM
I've finished it three times already, after watching that walk-through each time I beat Level 8 of the Mini-Game (for good measure) I exited the game, started a new campaign and finished the first mission (rescue 20 people).

The achievement bugging out for me along with that crippling Blue Screen issue has really turned me off the game..
If any Dev's read this please modify the achievement to not require a half and hour to have a *chance* at getting it.

usercjp
12-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Is there any way to force this game to update achievements? I have completed level 8 twice now, and if I shift+tab to see the overlay it shows I have the kringlejammer achievement, but the achievement has not been uploaded to Steam and therefore does not register for the holiday event.

Is there a way to sync achievements on demand?

usercjp
12-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Is there any way to force this game to update achievements? I have completed level 8 twice now, and if I shift+tab to see the overlay it shows I have the kringlejammer achievement, but the achievement has not been uploaded to Steam and therefore does not register for the holiday event.

Is there a way to sync achievements on demand?

I got this achievement to load. I had to finish the first mission of a regular campaign in order for this to save. I hadn't done that because I had just reinstalled this on a new computer and wasn't interested in playing any more regular games at the moment. Anyway, if you haven't gotten the achievement I recommend playing a normal game at least one level to see if you get credit.

FuzzyPuffin
12-25-2011, 08:48 PM
I got this achievement to load. I had to finish the first mission of a regular campaign in order for this to save. I hadn't done that because I had just reinstalled this on a new computer and wasn't interested in playing any more regular games at the moment. Anyway, if you haven't gotten the achievement I recommend playing a normal game at least one level to see if you get credit.

Thanks, that worked for me. I did have a campaign game going when I did the achievement, but I still had to do a campaign map afterwards.

Saturate
12-26-2011, 12:58 AM

Thanks this worked :-)