PDA

View Full Version : Tips For The Winter Event Achivement

Dan082535
12-25-2011, 05:41 PM
this is the 2nd time ever playing this game i thought the achievement was easy at 100% speed you just need to know what things do for greater success. so here are some tips i found while playing.

1) The chopper has 2 guns on it the small circle and a large circle the large circle is attached to the chopper (This is the area that you are able to use the machine gun) the Smaller circle is attached to the mouse pointer (Moving the smaller circle out of the larger circle attached to the chopper uses the sniper rifle)

-The Machine Gun is able to mow down zombies very fast and even in groups. To Use It fly the chopper close so that the choppers range circle surrounds the zombies then move the smaller circle to the targets within the choppers range circle. The down side of it is that the the zombies need to be in the choppers range circle to work making getting Kringle bombs a tad difficult.

-The Sniper Rifle is able to peck down zombies anywhere on the map. This mode enables automatically when the pointer leaves the larger circle. The Downside of this gun is that it is slow and it can only kill 1 zombie at a time

2)The choppers position can make all the difference in the world try to hover the chopper over more then one of the entrance points during a wave so the large circle is covering at least 3 lanes a good area for this is the left side of the map and the top area of the map

-Milk that machine gun for all that its worth it is very powerful

3)Kringle Bombs are useful and dangerous at the same time. they are like an airstrike useful for destroying a whole line of zombies. But they are dangerous because they can also hit the civilians too. Best used when a whole street is over run or used on the top of the map horizontally across cleaning all of the zombies coming from the top

-Try and save them for later waves when just starting out
-The super Zombies seemed to be only be able to be killed by Kringle bombs in My experience

4)Try to keep zombies away from large groups of people infection spreads fast through large groups of people

hope these help

hamskin
12-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Also ill add this, if you're on a laptop use a actual mouse if you are having trouble. I tried this ♥♥♥♥ several times on my moms laptop since i was over there today, and couldn't do it at all. Got home tried to do it on my PC got it done on the first try.
Probably because i can't stand the touching crap on a laptop but either way, it will be alot better.

Seikent
12-25-2011, 07:16 PM
I got to wave 10 after a few attempts.

I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it seemed that the helicopter is faster as the population decreases so... : in the first waves, try to feed the zombies some people :), try to collect more bombs and use them to kill people and then take care of the little people left :).

koolaroo
12-25-2011, 07:31 PM
ugh i got by to wave 5 one time but now I can't even get to wave 3. ughh it is really the stragler zombies that are killing me whenever I lose it is becase there is ten or less zombies. Woot I did it and got one coal.

JinseiZetsumei
12-25-2011, 07:36 PM
I actually found it much simpler to allow some of the living people to get infected, that way I'm not over ran in later waves.

kevinto
12-25-2011, 08:17 PM
This achievement was very easy for me. Here's how I did it:

For every single wave just hang around until the last 5 seconds or so. Leave at least one zombie that you can allow to walk around without infecting anyone. This way you can collect a lot of the bombs. You will have at least 5 or 6 bombs to play with after every wave! Easy peasy!