PDA

View Full Version : Let us laugh...

Corindian
12-26-2011, 10:42 AM
...at the people who have taken this giveaway way too seriously. This forum is flooded with 'waah, this giveaway is so unfair', 'waah, I didn't get all the games I wanted by crafting coal' and 'waah, I bought loads of games for achievments so I could win games'.
This was a fun little exercise on Valve's part to make it even more fun to buy cheap games and because of your whining, Steam may not do this again. If you people are really that upset about this event then I suggest you go out, find some friends or family and get your priorities in order.

Merry Christmas everyone.

SiMoNiZoR
12-26-2011, 10:44 AM
How about we laugh at Valve for having such terrible servers that fail EVERY time they have a major sale? FFS, all I want to do is buy a game, but the payment selection page has been broken for over an hour (for me).

mister_levi
12-26-2011, 10:45 AM
...at the people who have taken this giveaway way too seriously. This forum is flooded with 'waah, this giveaway is so unfair', 'waah, I didn't get all the games I wanted by crafting coal' and 'waah, I bought loads of games for achievments so I could win games'.
This was a fun little exercise on Valve's part to make it even more fun to buy cheap games and because of your whining, Steam may not do this again. If you people are really that upset about this event then I suggest you go out, find some friends or family and get your priorities in order.

Merry Christmas everyone.

It's the nature of the beast my friend, you have much to learn and more to forget.

stinkytaco
12-26-2011, 10:49 AM
I think it was a nice gesture from Valve.

No other game distributor / publisher ever gives away ANYTHING!

You think EA will every give you something on Orgin? Think again. Even the sales they have are rigged. They promised me a half-priced game if I bought BF3...
The half priced games are on a list of games i would have not purchased 10 years ago nevertheless today.

No way guys, Steam is rocking the game world in the right way.

fungfung_lam
12-26-2011, 10:53 AM
all i want to do now is to buy Alice and B:AA
meanwhile i am also very looking forward to later's deal
steam YOU MONSTER:o;)

winnythemini
12-26-2011, 11:00 AM
You tell us to go out and meet people but yet you are sitting in front of your PC moaning about people that use the forum in itīs intented way.
lol

Quit the ♥♥♥♥♥ing, bro. This giveaway sucks, and many people think like that and want to discuss it. Just deal with it, those threads arenīt harming you. ;)

Corindian
12-26-2011, 11:04 AM
You tell us to go out and meet people but yet you are sitting in front of your PC moaning about people that use the forum in itīs intented way.
lol

Quit the ♥♥♥♥♥ing, bro. This giveaway sucks, and many people think like that and want to discuss it. Just deal with it, those threads arenīt harming you. ;)

Except that no one is discussing it, they only ♥♥♥♥♥ about it. And they will harm me. As I said in the OP, Valve might not do this again because of the crybabies.

MonkeySeeker
12-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Except that no one is discussing it, they only ♥♥♥♥♥ about it. And they will harm me. As I said in the OP, Valve might not do this again because of the crybabies.

Oh please, Valve aren't idiots - these events are huge money makers for them. Some whining on the forums isn't going to stop them.

EventHorizon
12-26-2011, 11:10 AM

It's a forum. People make posts about the product and service, which is on topic. Your post is self-righteous dribble.