PDA

View Full Version : Mac Specific Games For Prizes

MrGreenYeti
12-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi, I own a Mac and have participated a fair amount in the Great Gift Pile. But I've noticed the prized or vouchers I win are random, and as you may know, most of the games aren't available on Mac.
What I suggest is that, if you use a mac to get the achievement, the game or voucher you win or craft out of coal, will be able to play on Mac.

A decent example of this is, I won Trainz Simulator 12 and it's not available on Mac, so I traded it with a friend for some coals. I then crafted the coal I traded and it crafted into a 50% off Limbo voucher. Which again is a game not available on mac. (Although you can buy it off the Mac App Store, but that's another suggestion for another time.) So, why can't it be possible for you to win Mac specific vouchers and games? I know I'm not the only person who owns a Mac and won a game only available on Windows.

Eunos
12-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Would be nice for the mac using members.

amnesiasoft
12-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Or can you can just accept the fact you're going to get totally useless crap anyway, like everyone else is getting. Seriously, what am I going to do with a 50% off Abe's Oddysee coupon?

MrGreenYeti
12-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Seriously, what am I going to do with a 50% off Abe's Oddysee coupon?

Get 50% off a game you can actually buy.
What am I going to do with 50% off of StarRuler?

amnesiasoft
12-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Get 50% off a game you can actually buy.
What am I going to do with 50% off of StarRuler?
50% off a game that's 75% during the sale making it an amazing $0.62. EVERYONE is getting useless, pointless coupons. There's nothing about yours that actually makes it special.

MrGreenYeti
12-28-2011, 09:30 PM
There's nothing about yours that actually makes it special.

Apart from I can't redeem it as StarRuler is not available on a Mac. Which makes it even more uesless.