12-28-2011, 09:11 PM
How do you do it? :cool: You've got sick aim, dude! :D

JEEZUS
12-28-2011, 09:15 PM
How do you do it? :cool: You've got sick aim, dude! :D

challenge accepted :cool:

POWERMAN
12-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey buddy...i wish...'sick aim' wud be comparing it to the likes of Omni bear and slugga..

though..if ur talking abt the scout, i had 2 sessions with slugga..real useful stuff ..i give u my word for it..

besides aim, slugga focuses on mobility...A LOT!!!
u'd be amazed by the things he shows u...oh..u must take a quick session with his scientist too...man..crazy stuff!

i noticed on quite a few occasions u had lag issues? or maybe its just me..

UsernameWarcry
12-28-2011, 09:50 PM
i noticed on quite a few occasions u had lag issues? or maybe its just me..

Not necessarily lag. I just couldn't get into your lobby. Sorry about that. My sisters are hogging up the internet. :confused:

POWERMAN
12-28-2011, 09:51 PM
oh ok...that explains a lot!
:)

GaemOevr
12-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Ya..P-Man has gotten pretty sick with the pistol...if he can hit me as scientist while barrel rolling all over the map AND in between obstacles...he got skillz!

GaemOevr
12-28-2011, 10:11 PM
Hey buddy...i wish...'sick aim' wud be comparing it to the likes of Omni bear and slugga..

though..if ur talking abt the scout, i had 2 sessions with slugga..real useful stuff ..i give u my word for it..

besides aim, slugga focuses on mobility...A LOT!!!
u'd be amazed by the things he shows u...oh..u must take a quick session with his scientist too...man..crazy stuff!

i think i might take a class myself..

POWERMAN
12-29-2011, 08:34 AM
i think i might take a class myself..

If its ok with slugga and yourself, i'd like to sit in as well...no telling what new tricks (like slugga's drop down form the sky) 2 experts on the subject matter could come up with!
:D

Baugh
12-29-2011, 10:35 AM
yeah...I asked him once as well...no answer though

/nosnotoffmynose

GaemOevr
12-29-2011, 02:41 PM
@powerman: of course...don't know if there is anything I can add 2 sluggas bag-o-tricks tho

@baugh: who did u ask? me? or slugga?

Baugh
12-29-2011, 03:04 PM
slugga

JEEZUS
12-29-2011, 04:51 PM
slugga

dude of course not, your attitude lately is pissing every1 off, including him... he's actually more pissed than I am... your first step can be unmuting me from ventrilo and then apologizing?

POWERMAN
12-30-2011, 12:10 AM
dang..whats with all this hatred being flung about?...give it a rest you guys...its a game..which is meant to be enjoyed!..we all have our own responsibilities in real life....I'm sure you'd all agree the last thing anyone needs is to start pla..ying the blame game when coming into our virtual world too right?

That, and the fact that New Years, around the corner!
:D