PDA

View Full Version : Downsides to killing guards?

Wulf2k
12-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Are there any downsides to randomly killing guards, if nobody sees you do it? Does the game acknowledge it in any way, good or bad?

If I do it, notice nothing happen then save, I won't have a random passerby find the body 2 days later and cause me headaches, will I?

sucrilhus
12-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Well... your soul will probably not be accepted on Sovngarde, since you're merciless killing innocent people without even letting them take out their blades.

Your soul will spend the eternity at the inexistence.

But since the game ends when you die..... no... nothing happens.

frost b1te
12-30-2011, 11:10 AM
Nope. Nobody cares if a guard dies as long as nobody sees you commit the crime.

Bear809
12-30-2011, 11:55 AM
I killed a guard by slicing his neck with my dagger, a day later i return and have a 1000 septim bounty, when i left with 0. Hide the body if you can :)

Sculduggery
12-30-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm unable to start the who-dun-it quest in Windhelm. The people just never show in the graveyard. I can't help but wonder if it's related to the fact that a guard was one of the actors in the quest, and I killed them all.

EvilCreep
12-30-2011, 01:20 PM
wELL, there is a downside. . .

My Whiterun has no more guards, even the ones in the castle never spawned back again. I started an assassinaton spree, gonna kill every single ´killable´ NPC, starting with the guards

HitDeity
12-30-2011, 01:33 PM
I killed a random one, just for the heck of it, then had a bounty pop up a few minutes later. So, I can't figure out what triggers it.

Jodah
12-30-2011, 01:43 PM
I killed a random one, just for the heck of it, then had a bounty pop up a few minutes later. So, I can't figure out what triggers it.

Chickens can report you if they see it. One may have run to another guard.

gentlefury
12-30-2011, 01:45 PM
Chickens can report you if they see it. One may have run to another guard.

kids are the worst witnesses since you can't eliminate them

Tyronis3
12-30-2011, 01:58 PM
kids are the worst witnesses since you can't eliminate them

http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/skyrim-kill-children-mod-download-and-installation-fully-working-on-pc/

Your welcome >=)