PDA

View Full Version : problem with the objective marker/mapping

riprocdukati
01-03-2012, 07:56 AM
When I use mapping feature (little blue mark), which you're able to use to mark custom locations on the map I come across an annoying problem. When I remove this marker from the map the game doesn't wan't to track objectives anymore by default, so I'm forced to map all the objectives with the marker again which I really don't like because the default tracing of the objectives is obviously better. At first I thought that problem only occurs with the side missions but I found out it applies to main mission too, which is really annoying. If anyone knows a fix for that I'd really appreciate it.

hawk318
01-03-2012, 02:58 PM
A DI bug.... when you get a new quest or even finish one, the mini map quest path moves to the next in line or the main quest.... You just need to go into the quest log and selcet which quest you want to do next and that quests path will then show....

I never used the blue pin as it just screws things up.

Odum
01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Yeah about the only time the blue pin came in handy for me was marking unexplored areas for the achievement for exploring the whole island. other than that, issues.