PDA

View Full Version : Worst rubberbanding since GTA4

Neverpleased
01-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Tell me honestly.

How ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ do you think I am?

Tell me video game developers please. Please tell me how ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you think I am. Cause I have got NO CLUE, NO IDEA how you expected me not to notice a ♥♥♥♥ing garbage truck clocking in OVER 160 MPH.

What the ♥♥♥♥ is this! If you want to have a chase last to a certain point why not simply have obstacles appear that we have to rapidly stear around. Why this ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculous rubberbanding.

I am running from the cops. Shift into a bus. Ram all three cops and somehow. Somehow. The Lead cop car ♥♥♥♥ing catches up to me. Within 6 seconds whilst I'm driving at 130 mph.

There is no car in the ♥♥♥♥ing world that is sold in stores that does naught to 130 in under 6 ♥♥♥♥ing seconds.

I don't even TRY and finish a chase early I just drive at 80 mph until the ♥♥♥♥ing game tells me I am now allowed to catch up to the car.

Screw this bull♥♥♥♥. There is no tension or thrill in racing or chasing cars cause there is rubberbanding ♥♥♥♥ing everywhere. Wanna catch up to the lead car (which is a beetle with a max speed of around 100) in your ♥♥♥♥ing ferrari? NOPE. Can't do that derp di doop! That car magically accelerates to twice your speed if you get near. UNTIL you go past that particular checkpoint.

♥♥♥♥ this. You seriously want me to enjoy SCRIPTED racing? Screw that.

Now enjoy the many hearts in this post. ♥♥♥♥!

brataccas
01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
was this online or singleplayer?

There is no car in the ♥♥♥♥ing world that is sold in stores that does naught to 130 in under 6 ♥♥♥♥ing seconds.

actually a few group B rally cars did back in the 80's and theres the same group B cars in this game too ;) how coincidental

JTheJackal
01-05-2012, 11:47 PM
He's right though. It's boring and offers about as much thrill as a rancid ♥♥♥♥.

izihbo
01-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Haven't seen this many pink hearts in one time - like ever. More hearts plx! Makes your posts being taken more seriously! SRZLY!