PDA

View Full Version : Any luck playing Rainbow Six 3: Gold online?

Morter
01-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Even though me and a buddy have an Ubi account that let us play Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 together, we still cannot get to play R6:3 Gold together. No matter what, whether forwarding ports, using programs like Hamachi or Gameranger, we can't find each other on LAN, or the game simply says Server Did Not Respond.

Does anyone know a way around this? :(

Reignfire
01-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Even though me and a buddy have an Ubi account that let us play Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 together, we still cannot get to play R6:3 Gold together. No matter what, whether forwarding ports, using programs like Hamachi or Gameranger, we can't find each other on LAN, or the game simply says Server Did Not Respond.

Does anyone know a way around this? :(

I don't have a fix for this but me and a buddy are having the same issue. I can get into other servers and everything seems fine on my end but he can't get into my server no matter what ports he forwards and all firewalls turned off. Any ideas?

Snelz
05-05-2012, 02:31 PM
i could talk you through it if you still need me to...or anyone else for that matter ;)

but id also insist on you installing ravenshield 2.0 mod which makes the game even more fantastic.

add me on steam... user name: reapre ...... and id be glad to help you get it working.

starrman95
05-18-2012, 11:53 AM
@snels My friend and i just bought the game and are having the same problem. I sent you a friend request,but i ether have the wrong person,or you wont accept. Ether way i would love some help wit this. My steam name is \TKA/ Medical Officer Starrman

Thanks.

Aj6627
05-20-2012, 03:45 PM
It'd probably be easier for you to just find a dedi that's running what you want to play. There's usually 50 or so at any time of the day on RvS, and they are a mix of coop and adversarial.

starrman95
05-21-2012, 01:15 PM
It'd probably be easier for you to just find a dedi that's running what you want to play. There's usually 50 or so at any time of the day on RvS, and they are a mix of coop and adversarial.

The only problem with that,is we always get half way through a mission,and someone we don't know joins,and runs off all over the map,stealing the fun.

thinkr
10-03-2012, 11:07 PM
There are no problems getting online with this game make sure you create a UBI soft account @ ubisoft.com then it will attach the CD key to it.
Sounds like Mortor & Reignfire need to reinstall windows cause your TCP/IP Stack maybe screwed.
I run the game totally stock and it runs Perfect. Make sure you Launch STEAM with "RUN AS Admin" privileges in Win7 since that seems to do the trick for alot of problems.

What are ur guys specs

I've been playing for years! Since it came out. Fantastic Never even heard of the 2.0 mod but going to give it a shot i normally play on Obsolete Super Stars:)

Windows 7 Pro SP1
Q9550 @ 3.4 Ghz
GTX 560Ti 2GB
2x VelociRaptor Drives
2x 1080p LG Screens