PDA

View Full Version : Majesty 2 collection problem?

trollis
01-06-2012, 10:22 AM
So I got this game while doing achievements on Christmas Great Pile thing.. but when I was doing the first mission, I discovered the whole map and destroyed every place which I am able to destroy (Bear and skeleton places), but now I have a quest to complete saying 'get the cart to Marketplace' and which I completed, I was protecting the cart and it got to the marketplace but now it disappeared or what? If I really didn't get the cart to marketplace it would appear again.. but now I can't complete this because in marketplace it doesn't show that the cart is there.

Also there's a rat hole and a vent and it has rats coming out of it but my strong soldiers quickly and easily kill them, could anyone help me because this is my first time actually playing this game and I'm not really sure whether I missed out anything or what.. I hope I gave you enough information about this problem and thanks in advance to people who will help me :]

icharus5558
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
For the quest bug... it may just be a bug. Try restarting the mission.

Sewer entrances spawn in your city when you have enough buildings. No way to stop it, no way to destroy them. Just place guard houses around them and it should take care of the problem. Afterall, can't have a large city without a sewer!

trollis
01-06-2012, 06:23 PM
OK I'll restart the mission and tell you what I get tomorrow :)

EDIT: OK redone the mission and It's all good.