PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Microsoft & Thankyou

GamingGav
01-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Okay so people are saying thankyou to Valve & Steam, but who you should be thanking is Microsoft for this game showing up on steam. I didn't think Microsoft would release AOE3 on steam, because they pretty much ended most of there PC game studio, and started this whole Games4Windows which sounds like a good idea on paper, but yeaaaah, lets not get into that. So I was pretty much sure that Microsoft & Stardocks Games weren't coming too steam ever, due to their own way of handling things, which would stink because I would like to have ever PC game I owned at one time or want on Steam for me to buy & have a permitted copy there always too download! I like competition, it good for the market, my prefer choice is Steam & I wish to own all my PC Games on it, because I so many of my gaming library on it, Now I have Sins of a Solar Empire & Galciv2 of Stardocks Fame & Hoping to add AOE3 permiting that Microsoft keeps adding more of their titles and by that I mean 2 games I really want "Zoo Tycoon 2 Complete Collection" & "Rise Of Nations Gold" give me those 2 titles Microsoft & Boy will you make me a happy camper & and your wallets heavier!:)

PostalDude
01-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Yeah no joke, this game freakin rules

Jack Pipsam
01-06-2012, 08:34 PM
When I saw Fable: TLC a couple weeks ago I knew that AoE3 would end up on steam.

I have no doubt that Halo:CE will end up here at some stage.

I really wish people would stop coming to the forums and having a ♥♥♥♥♥ about a game if they're not going to buy it.

somegamer
01-07-2012, 08:52 AM
I fully agree. I am glad to see Microsoft putting this on Steam; hopefully they will add more of their titles. I just picked this game up and love it. They have my money if they want to work with Steam.